No announcement yet.

P!nk - Hurts 2B Human

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New song Hustle will be released on March 30. It's a collaboration with Dan Reynolds of Imagine Dragons
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Good decision to release another song before the release of the album. That guy tho... I’m not a big fan of his and he sounded awful during her Brits performance

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        New song Hustle will be released on March 30. It's a collaboration with Dan Reynolds of Imagine Dragons
        Sounds good! Love his voice
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
          Sounds good! Love his voice
          We don't know if it's a duet at this point though. Maybe he just co-wrote the song.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            We don't know if it's a duet at this point though. Maybe he just co-wrote the song.
            Oh.
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

as duo the song will be same same as the lead
              Forever Young

Comment

Hustle lyric video - I love it, different sound for her.
                Last edited by Rock_Steady; Thu March 28th, 2019, 13:22.

Comment

This is much better!! Finally something different
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Not really feeling it. I actually prefer Walk Me Home and I'm far from the biggest fan of that song. I hope there will be one song before the album that wows me.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                      This is much better!! Finally something different
                      This! Still weaker than most of her other stuff after the first spin though. This era is pretty underwhelming so far.

I also was hoping Dan from ID would be featured with actual vocals on it.

Comment

Tracklist according to Amazon UK pre-order:

1. Hustle
                        2. (Hey Why) Miss You Sometime
                        3. Walk Me Home
                        4. My Attic
                        5. 90 Days featuring Wrabel
                        6. Hurts 2B Human featuring Khalid
                        7. Can We Pretend featuring Cash Cash
                        8. Happy
                        9. Courage
                        10. We Could Have It All
                        11. Love Me Anyway featuring Chris Stapleton
                        12. Circle Game
                        13. The Last Song Of Your Life

Comment

Khalid and Chris Stapleton? This just got much more interesting!

Comment

Hurts 2B Human featuring Khalid
                            OMG!!

Comment

Hurts 2B Human featuring Khalid
                              This will be my favourite
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

"Hustle" is disappointing...
                                And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS Get that hit Khalid!!!!

Comment

He sings the background vocals in the chorus!!!

Comment

That Hustle song is so bad. Total mismatch for me personally. The quality of her music has been dropping fast last years tbh. Her songs go everywhere but never quite hit the mark.
                                      Eudaimonia
                                      Last.fm
                                      Instagram

Comment

I don't know what to think. Is it bad, is it good?
                                        Maybe I don't care anymore (and that's bad)

Comment

Originally posted by drchapata View Post
                                          Same for me. It's much better than the other song, but somehow doesn't amaze me and can't be compared to her older songs. It still feels a bit basic and P!nk can do so much better.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Same for me. It's much better than the other song, but somehow doesn't amaze me and can't be compared to her older songs. It still feels a bit basic and P!nk can do so much better.
                                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I like Hustle!

Comment

I really don't understand what people want here. She released I'm not dead, got praised, released Funhouse, got praised again but also criticized for not trying something new, she released the truth about love and the people criticized her again for releasing an album similar to her former ones. She releases a side project far from her typical sound, she releases Beautiful Trauma, changes things up, tries new things, releases Walk me home and Hustle and people drag her to the pits for not making the music the used to make. While she was criticized for making this music back then.

I like what I hear so far and I am excited for the album, while also acknowledging that Beautiful Trauma, although being something different, didn't connect with me like her former albums. Maybe this one will again ��
                                                Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

Hustle is pretty bad!!!!, what's happened to her recently!, maybe she's lost her inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBlitzkid View Post
                                                    I really don't understand what people want here. She released I'm not dead, got praised, released Funhouse, got praised again but also criticized for not trying something new, she released the truth about love and the people criticized her again for releasing an album similar to her former ones. She releases a side project far from her typical sound, she releases Beautiful Trauma, changes things up, tries new things, releases Walk me home and Hustle and people drag her to the pits for not making the music the used to make. While she was criticized for making this music back then.

I like what I hear so far and I am excited for the album, while also acknowledging that Beautiful Trauma, although being something different, didn't connect with me like her former albums. Maybe this one will again ��
                                                    I don't mind if she make I'm Not Dead number 5384759385. I loved Funhouse and The truth about love, I liked Rose ave... And I keep hoping that one day she'll use that raspy voice of hers to make an rock-bluesy album
                                                    BUT these new songs are just... Bad.
                                                    From Beautiful Trauma, the only song that I liked was For Now
                                                    Last edited by drchapata; Thu March 28th, 2019, 22:19.

Comment

I don't care if she make I'm Not Dead 5384759385. I loved Funhouse and The truth about love, I liked Rose ave... And I keep hoping that one day she'll use that raspy voice of hers to make an rock-bluesy album
                                                      BUT these new songs are just... Bad.
                                                      From Beautiful Trauma, the only song that I liked was For Now
                                                      How can you not like 'Where we go' that is just plain wrong :-D
                                                      Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

Okay I love ”Hustle“. A lot. Guess there’s still hope for this album after all.
                                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Hustle is trash. What’s happening
                                                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
                                                            Hustle is trash. What’s happening
                                                            You’re trash.

It’s growing on me.. I think I want to dance to it and that makes me like it more

Comment

Hustle is too juvenile and very meghain trainor lite
                                                              Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                              X