X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P!nk - Hurts 2B Human

New album out in April.
    https://www.msn.com/en-ie/entertainm...ome/ar-BBTedAQ
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

That was quick. I liked a lot of things on Beautiful Trauma especially the ballads, as long as there are no Revenge's or So What rehashes this will be quite good. She always has a few classics on each album.

Comment

Excited! Loved "Beautiful Trauma" so much and it was sad how they treated the era (wrong single choices, no promo for the singles once the album came out etc.), it deserved a lot more. So I hope this album will be as strong as that one but with a better album campaign.

Comment

Love the title! Excited for this!
        One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

Wow, this is a fast follow up compared to her usual release pattern!
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Beautiful Trauma was good. So excited for this

Comment

oh god, I am going to be even more broke than I am now
              KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I am surprised about that. I really hope it will be better this time as Beautiful Trauma was disappointing for her standards (Secrets was the exception).
                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                  I am surprised about that. I really hope it will be better this time as Beautiful Trauma was disappointing for her standards (Secrets was the exception).
                  I totally agree here! Her formula for the last few albums have been the same so I am hoping the short break means she took a different route.

Comment

Amazing news! I thought this was a joke at first.
                    Album title is awesome, her best one yet.

So we're probably going to hear the new songs on the summer tour

Comment

This is a surprise. Hopefully it's edgier and she drops generic sound that she's had for the past 10 yeas... I miss old P!nk.

Comment

Wow, she's pulling a Grande. Always good to hear new Pink music.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Was certainly not expecing this, especially since she is still touring Beautiful Trauma. Looking forward to this, I just realised I liked Beautiful Trauma upon release but never went back to it (except for What About Us? and the title track).
                          i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Very unexpected but I‘m happy that Beautiful Trauma ​is passé.
                            YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Excited! This is gonna be a great few months coming up.
                              So it looks like we'll have new albums before July by P!nk, Madonna, Ariana Grande, Lara Fabian, Celine Dion...
                              Now if Rihanna, Janet Jackson, Debbie Gibson and Katy Perry wait till the second part of 2019, we'll have a great year.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I actually expected this to happen to some extend, I didn't think she would release more singles from Beautiful Trauma and since she is touring a lot this year, I doubt she was gonna go on tour without promoting something at the least. So I either expected a re-release, an EP or a stand-alone single. But she went for a complete new album afterall, which is exciting

Comment

Hopefully this will be better than BT which was a huge disappointment (except 3 tracks)...
                                  And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Beautiful Trauma was way too plain and generic. Got bored of it within its first week of release. I might now only play a couple of songs from it every now and then.

I hope the new album will be less generic pop and she'll explore more of an edgier sound.
                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                      Beautiful Trauma was way too plain and generic. Got bored of it within its first week of release. I might now only play a couple of songs from it every now and then.

I hope the new album will be less generic pop and she'll explore more of an edgier sound.
                                      Yes, something in the direction of Try This for example.
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I’m looking forward to this. Beautiful Trauma was underwhelming and had little replay value, probably my least favourite album of hers! Hopefully she steps it up
                                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                          Yes, something in the direction of Try This for example.
                                          Exactly!!
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

The title (and the styling of it) is awful.

Beautiful Trauma was an improvement on The Truth About Love, but both albums are far below her capable standard; I hope this one will be a return to form.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
                                              The title (and the styling of it) is awful.
                                              Wait has the title been like this all the time or has it been edited? I just noticed it. 2B is horrible!
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

That was fast!

I hope it’s not the light version of P!nk like Beautiful Trauma lol
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                  Wait has the title been like this all the time or has it been edited? I just noticed it. 2B is horrible!
                                                  I edited it!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X