Lizzo - Cuz I Love You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lizzo - Cuz I Love You

Album featuring the future smash, 'Juice' - out 19th April.

Album cover is incredible!

Can’t wait! I’m working my way through her back catalogue and watching some interviews with her, she’s so fun. Such a breath of fresh air.
    THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Hmmm. That cover is... I love her face and her hair on it, but the pose is a bit awkward.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Girllll come with dem vocals!

Comment

What a goodie! JUICE is an obvious gem. Can’t wait to dig into that album!
          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Cuz I Love You is like some Dreamgirls sh*t, amazing!

Comment

I hate Cuz I Love You (the song). However, Juice and especially Tempo are right up my alley.

This will be due to my daddy‘s birthday. He gets this as a b day present.

Comment

Album is out now.

Comment

Just heard it for the first time and enjoyed it. With 11 songs and a length of 34 minutes it seems quite short but that works very well IMO.

Comment

Love it,, everything I expected, but still great

Comment

A decent effort. Nothing jumps out at you like Juice but I enjoyed this album a lot. It's fun and carefree.

Cuz I Love You
                      Juice
                      Soulmate
                      Jerome
                      Tempo
                      Exactly How I Feel
                      Lingerie

Comment

#1 on US iTunes

Comment

Gave this a brief listen this morning, It's just what I thought it would be like... but I liked it.
                          thank u, next

Comment

HEAVEN HELP ME, EXACTLY HOW I FEEL, CRYBABY... great additions to her back catalogue and probably even better than the singles.

I’m not sure though if it’s an album with longevity.

Comment

This is actually better than I expected. It’s on repeat
                              Welcome to the underworld
                              Where the love's at first sight
                              The kind that we like
                              Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

Great album, I love Soulmate!

Comment

Really enjoying the album. Juice is an obvious stand out
                                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

"Juice" is doing ok i guess. But "Truth Hurts" from 2017 is currently top 20 on US Spotify and top 20 on US iTunes. Get that Billboard smash!! Maybe the label will add it to the digital version of the album as a bonus track or something.

Comment

This whole record is bland tbh
                                      Forever Young

Comment

I really like her and actually enjoy the album but everything is just sooo loud! I need to be able to see a softer side from her
                                        Welcome to the underworld
                                        Where the love's at first sight
                                        The kind that we like
                                        Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

Originally posted by WakeUpMusic View Post
                                          I really like her and actually enjoy the album but everything is just sooo loud! I need to be able to see a softer side from her
                                          I do agree, she‘s a loudmouth.

Comment

Originally posted by WakeUpMusic View Post
                                            Agreed.

Comment

"Truth Hurts" up to #11 on US Spotify.

Comment

Her yelling/singing takes a little to adjust to, but the album is decent.

Tempo is that girl .
                                                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by MusicJunk90 View Post
                                                  "Juice" is doing ok i guess. But "Truth Hurts" from 2017 is currently top 20 on US Spotify and top 20 on US iTunes. Get that Billboard smash!! Maybe the label will add it to the digital version of the album as a bonus track or something.
                                                  Lizzo confirmed album is being re-released as a deluxe version with "Truth Hurts" & some of her other past tracks. Makes sense.
                                                  https://twitter.com/lizzo/status/1123701975974141955

Comment

Did I miss something? Why is Truth Hurts smashing all of a sudden?
                                                    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                      This whole record is bland tbh
                                                      I agree with this tbh. It's always a shame when they release by-far the best songs before the album. Lingerie is the only thing that comes close to Juice and Tempo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan View Post
                                                        Did I miss something? Why is Truth Hurts smashing all of a sudden?
                                                        It's featured in some Netflix series or something

Comment

Originally posted by firefly_86 View Post
                                                          I agree with this tbh. It's always a shame when they release by-far the best songs before the album. Lingerie is the only thing that comes close to Juice and Tempo.
                                                          Quoted by mistake. How do I delete..
                                                          Last edited by MusicJunk90; Fri May 3rd, 2019, 10:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper View Post
                                                            It's featured in some Netflix series or something
                                                            + TikTok challenge

Comment

Working...
                                                            X