6. way
    7. out
    8. i'm in love with myself.

Release date: March 4
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

The titles! <3 i'm ready.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Where is White Hot Lies? I wonder if these titles are just placeholders. But anyways i am excited, their debut was amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper View Post
        Where is White Hot Lies? I wonder if these titles are just placeholders. But anyways i am excited, their debut was amazing
        Maybe it's renamed or it's not on the album? It's how the tracklist currently is on Amazon.

Comment

It has now been uploaded with the samen tracklist on iTunes, so I guess it's final.
          https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/bianca/1453831192

I think it's a very unique way to name the tracks and think the songs have been renamed.
          They performed a song called "Good Luck To The Next One" on tour and that seems to be missing as well.

*edit* the song "i" matches the length of White Hot Lies. So I assume it's that song...

Comment

Very interesting

Comment

Very interesting
              Very much so.

but yaaaassss bring it bitches!
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Comment

Oooh, I'm excited for this.
                  Floped and localed

Comment

So hyped for this!!
                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

This is the tracklisting appearently
                      01) Breathe Slow
                      02) Enjoy It
                      03) White Hot Lies
                      04) Good Luck to the Next One
                      05) Finer Life
                      06) Somethin' Bout You
                      07) What Ya Lookin' At?
                      08) I'm In Love With Myself

Comment

About halfway through and it sounds good af. They turned out this funk modern pop sound.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I love what i hear, but the mastering seems off in the sense that some tracks seems louder than others

Comment

I love what i hear, but the mastering seems off in the sense that some tracks seems louder than others
                            The mastering sounds decent to me, only I'm In Love With Myself sounds really off. It's very low in volume. Something in the mastering went wrong there. It's a shame. I will try to amp it up myself, so it fits with the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                              The mastering sounds decent to me, only I'm In Love With Myself sounds really off. It's very low in volume. Something in the mastering went wrong there. It's a shame. I will try to amp it up myself, so it fits with the rest.
                              This annoys me. Because the production of the last song was jammin lol. I thought I was trippin.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

yeah it┤s def. that song

Comment

OMG... I slightly amped up "out" and quite heavily amped up "i'm in love with myself.". Now the album sounds like PERFECTION. It all sounds on the same level. And with headphones it's such a lush experience all the way through. "i'm in love with myself." is such a bangerrrrr now.

Comment

[MENTION=23048]Jesper[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12901]ThaInfo1[/MENTION] what are you guys' favorite tracks?

Comment

OMG, I need to listen to this ASAP!

Comment

[MENTION=23048]Jesper[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12901]ThaInfo1[/MENTION] what are you guys' favorite tracks?
                                        I'm In Love With Myself, Breathe Slow and Good Luck To The Next One currently

Comment

[MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION] [MENTION=23048]Jesper[/MENTION] [MENTION=12901]ThaInfo1[/MENTION] if you guys want my amped up/more mastered versions of “out” and “I’m in love with myself.”... let me know. The change in “out” is subtle but “i’m in love with myself.” is a whole new experience.

Comment

@ArmyOfMe @Jesper @ThaInfo1 if you guys want my amped up/more mastered versions of “out” and “I’m in love with myself.”... let me know. The change in “out” is subtle but “i’m in love with myself.” is a whole new experience.
                                            Oh, sure! Send away, dear! <3

Comment

[MENTION=38964]ArmyOfMe[/MENTION] [MENTION=23048]Jesper[/MENTION] [MENTION=12901]ThaInfo1[/MENTION] if you guys want my amped up/more mastered versions of “out” and “I’m in love with myself.”... let me know. The change in “out” is subtle but “i’m in love with myself.” is a whole new experience.
                                              Yes please 😊

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
                                                Oh, sure! Send away, dear! <3
                                                Yes please 
                                                Done!

Comment

I heard the first two songs and clips of the others and I'm impressed. I thought the first album was just luck but these girls mean business. If Kylie does go back to disco I hope she does something like this.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X