Ciara - Beauty Marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very underwhelming :(
    Set and Trust Myself are my “favorites”.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
      Tbh I would love the crunk route again. She could maybe do a couple remixes?
      I wish she did songs like "Sweat" again!

Comment

• Have to say that it’s underwhelming as well. :(

The only songs I like are Dose, Thinkin Bout You & Beauty Marks.

Maybe I have to listen to it more often?
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I can’t believe this wasn’t an instant love for some in here.

I heard the album once and enjoyed every song. Can’t wait to buy it physically pretty soon!

It’ll be my first Ciara album.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
            I wish she did songs like "Sweat" again!
            I totally forgot about that song!

Comment

• OMG what a shame. Level Up, Freak Me and Dope were all great the rest of the album is a mess, only Set is anything to talk about!
              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                I totally forgot about that song!
                You and the rest of the world. And for good reason. It was crap.
                DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                  I can’t believe this wasn’t an instant love for some in here.

I heard the album once and enjoyed every song. Can’t wait to buy it physically pretty soon!

It’ll be my first Ciara album.
                  I have fallen in love with the album after a few listens too. I’m not really into Trust Myself and Dose is kinda dated, but the album is a strong cohesive body of work Set or Na Na featuring an A-lister for next single, please

Comment

• I tried to listen to it ...
                    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• The lack of urban bops are very upsetting

Comment

• Played it again and it’s still underwhelming
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                          The lack of urban bops are very upsetting
                          Her roots. I agree!!! I like pop Ci but I love urban Ci.
                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Ordered my copy today. Still can't believe this is being released in different weeks in different countries...

Comment

• Greatest Love. Her best song ever?
                              Never change your energy.

I know we share different opinions, but I feel sorry for those who can’t get into this beautiful R&B ballad.
                              Inspirationalara!
                              Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
                              and you are no exception

Comment

• I’m smiling while reading all the negative comments about Ciara’s sales and status. She just released her 7th album - as a fan I am so thankful for the music. It’s interesting, with C, for 10 years people have been waiting for her to become huge again, it’s like an obsession. And the comparisons with B & R are tiresome - 3 different sounds. I take you as you are C! This era is different from previous eras, and I’m loving it. She sounds like nobody else... I’m just a happy fan. Loving the new album and the new input (tropical, roots, personality, pop). Never change your energy!
                                Luc

and you are no exception

Comment

• I'm just so glad she is getting promo spots, the only mistake for this era was that the album was released way too late.

Comment

• Loving this album! Totally unexpected for me as I never was a big Ciara fan, only liking some of her songs.
                                    I don’t get the hate in here. Beautiful record and it captures the image I have of Ciara.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vindrag View Post
                                      Greatest Love. Her best song ever?
                                      Never change your energy.

I know we share different opinions, but I feel sorry for those who can’t get into this beautiful R&B ballad.
                                      Inspirationalara!
                                      To me it’s also the best song on the album and a part of a Golden League among Ciara songs! It’s an amazing song!

Comment

• Ci's problem has always been follow up single choices, I mean you have tracks like Set, Girl Gang and Trust Myself which would've been excellent singles for the release of the album but instead she went with dose and thinking about you, which did nothing. I love Ciara but i often wonder what is going on with her and single choices. Even with a label they used to be a mess, now she's independent its still the same problem
                                        R.I.P Aaliyah 1979-2001

Comment

• ^Well... it's not too late. She can still release more singles. All those three songs seem good choices to me.

Comment

• This is so much better than self-titled!

1. Ciara: The Evolution
                                            2.Beauty Marks
                                            3.Basic Instinct
                                            4.Fantasy Ride
                                            5.Goodies
                                            6. Ciara
                                            7.Jackie

Hmm....?
                                            Luc

and you are no exception

Comment

• Wow Vin that’s a interesting ranking
                                              LJC--->>

Comment

• CIARA (album) was full of bops!!! Body Party, Overdose, I'm Out, DUI (that's MY favourite song off the album), Livin' it Up and Super Turnt Up were all good single material, I hated that everyone payed dust to Sorry and Got Me Good :/

Comment

• Originally posted by basticasas View Post
                                                  CIARA (album) was full of bops!!! Body Party, Overdose, I'm Out, DUI (that's MY favourite song off the album), Livin' it Up and Super Turnt Up were all good single material, I hated that everyone payed dust to Sorry and Got Me Good :/
                                                  Bish, you are my new bestest friend! Truth!!!!
                                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Lemme try this...

1. Fantasy (F***ing) Ride
                                                    2. Ciara
                                                    3. Suck On Dis (Goodies)
                                                    4. Basic (Bish) Instinct
                                                    5. Evolution
                                                    6. Stretch Marks
                                                    7. Jacqui Osassin

Comment

Working...
                                                    X