No announcement yet.

Ciara - Beauty Marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She really looks like Keri Hilson in this video. I like the outfit... so 90's. This is one of my favourite songs from the album.

Comment

• Boring video tho
        LJC--->>

Comment

• What did I just watch ?
          Poor Ciara.

The song is not that bad (to begin with) but this low bugdet video doesn't do anything for the song. That video does a huge disservice to the song. She looks whack, the dancing is whack, the breakdance in the middle is whack. Nothing original. Nothing interesting.Nothing memorable here. Nothing. Lazy, robotic dance moves, so lazy that this time, she needed to lay down on the dancers to do her matrix move.

Ciara is clearly regressing. I have never seen that before in my life. The concept of the video is whack, the choreography is whack. Ciara is clearly lost. No one bought the album. This era is over already. It ended a few hours after the release of the album. She is so done. I feel sorry for her. I don't mean to sound like a hater but I have to be realistic. Ciara is done.

Comment

• I think she looks really good in the video. That wig looks good on her.

That outfit looks like something Janet would wear on stage these days. Kind of reminds me of a trash bag.

The video is low budget but she’s killing the choreo as always.

Looks like "Beauty Marks" will be a visual album in the end?
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I also really like that version of Set. Quite fierce.

Comment

• 1. The Evolution
                2. Goodies
                3. Ciara
                4. Basic Insincts
                5. Fantasy Ride (and to think I used to DESPISE this album).
                6. Beauty Marks
                7. Wackie.
                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• This is sooooo cute!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                    1. The Evolution
                    2. Goodies
                    3. Ciara
                    4. Basic Insincts
                    5. Fantasy Ride (and to think I used to DESPISE this album).
                    6. Beauty Marks
                    7. Wackie.
                    Oh lawd! Not Wackie I liked Jackie! It had a few bops.

Comment

• No one remembers that this album exists. Kind of sad.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                        No one remembers that this album exists. Kind of sad.
                        True. I didn’t enjoy that album. I bought it to support CiCi and I Bet really
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I really feel like there's something wrong with her team. Idk, I feel like the singles rollout was a bit messy, radio support was non-existent and she did some TV promotions targeting completely wrong audiences as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post

it was bad.. end of
                            Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post

it was bad.. end of
                              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                I really feel like there's something wrong with her team. Idk, I feel like the singles rollout was a bit messy, radio support was non-existent and she did some TV promotions targeting completely wrong audiences as well.
                                yeah the whole album campagne has been very odd

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• How can you expect a perfect roll out? Honestly, this era has been perfectly executed after the mess since Fantasy Ride up to Jackie. She had major appearances and performances in award shows, something she didn't even do during her peak. I mean, she doesn't even have a solo VMA performance, when she had a big moment as a TRL staple back in the day.

Comment

• I wish she could make a video for Trust Myself, that track deserves everything!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                        How can you expect a perfect roll out? Honestly, this era has been perfectly executed after the mess since Fantasy Ride up to Jackie. She had major appearances and performances in award shows, something she didn't even do during her peak. I mean, she doesn't even have a solo VMA performance, when she had a big moment as a TRL staple back in the day.
                                        This era continued the messiness we have come to "expect" with a Ciara album... They dropped the ball with Level Up first of all. That could have been a major hit across the board. I don't think she performed it (on tv) until after it peaked. Then, we had the messy second single roll out.

Comment

• They did not expect Level Up to be THAT big and were caught off guard. Again.
                                          Her team is utterly useless. As much as I love Dose, that was a good album track but not something to follow up the dancey vibe that was Level Up.
                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I think her main focus will be on other avenues like sponsorships, hosting gigs or whatever. A cute album/ EP here or there will be cute.

Comment

• "I Love Myself" could have been a statement.

Comment

• Final announcement.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Comment

• It’s already been a year since this was released. One of her weakest albums but it does have some nice songs.

At least the album cover was cool.

Comment

• I actually really enjoyed this album. Full op bops for me. Freak Me is still fire.

Comment

• A tad hair better than Wackie but that's not saying much at all.

Freak Me was her only hope after Level Up and they messed that up smh.
                                                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                                      X