Ciara - Beauty Marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciara - Beauty Marks

The interview has been deleted. It was uploaded too early. New album titled Beauty Marks. Set to feature Kelly Rowland and Macklemore.

The features are not good enough to generate hype ....
    Forever Young

Comment

Who does she have to feature to generate hype? A song will sell if people love the song enough.

"Level Up" proved that people are still here for her music. It's just sad that she doesn't have a label to back up and support her for promo.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
        Who does she have to feature to generate hype? A song will sell if people love the song enough.

"Level Up" proved that people are still here for her music. It's just sad that she doesn't have a label to back up and support her for promo.

in a perfect world...
        Forever Young

Comment

She also mentioned a new single "Thinking About You" and a pre-order.

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
            in a perfect world...
            Pretty much that!
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Macklemore? Thank u, next.

Not in for this teenager magnet.
              DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Loving these features! I've never been a fan of hers but all her singles have been fire lately. So excited for this.

Comment

Her singles have been great so lets see how this goes
                  Proceed with Caution

Comment

Well finally an announcement lol
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Why should she rely on features to build hype? The song's speak for themselves, I'm here for Macklemore anyway.
                      1 Sigma|2 Jack Wins |3 The Killersl |4 Victoria|5 Destiny |

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                        Why should she rely on features to build hype? The song's speak for themselves, I'm here for Macklemore anyway.
                        ummm her recent hits have been collabs...
                        Forever Young

Comment

Well "Dose", "Greatest Love" and "Level Up" didn't have collabs (ok Level Up remix did)...and I don't think she was relying on Tekno for "Freak Me", I think she just needs to do what she needs to do, fans of Ciara will get her album anyway...not because it has Lil Uzi Vert on it or whatever.

Comment

Can we cut out Macklemore?

Comment

I really don't think features are what's needed to generate hype for Ciara's album... Wouldn't make a difference. People are gonna be interested or they're not.

Comment

Macklemore can barely generate hype for his own career let alone anyone else's.

Hope Ciara surprises us with a good album after the abysmal disappointment that was Jackie.
                                late.

Comment

Well "Dose", "Greatest Love" and "Level Up" didn't have collabs (ok Level Up remix did)...and I don't think she was relying on Tekno for "Freak Me", I think she just needs to do what she needs to do, fans of Ciara will get her album anyway...not because it has Lil Uzi Vert on it or whatever.

All those songs were not hits bar Level Up. This is such a weak argument.

I am not saying she PURELY needs collabs to generate hype but if you are going to have collabs at least have ones that either are progressive artistically or can help you generate help.

Macklemore and my girl Kelly are neither.

We will have to agree to disagree
                                  Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by MusicJunk90 View Post
                                    I really don't think features are what's needed to generate hype for Ciara's album... Wouldn't make a difference. People are gonna be interested or they're not.
                                    Love Sex Magic
                                    Ride
                                    Body party ( The Future involvement proceeded by I'm out which had the video and top billing in Nicki)

The formula is there.
                                    Forever Young

Comment

I like Kelly, but can't stand Macklemore.
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I don’t get why Macklemore is so unpopular, Thrift Shop, Same Love, Can’t Hold Us and Downtown are some of the best songs of recent years.

Comment

I don’t get why Macklemore is so unpopular, Thrift Shop, Same Love, Can’t Hold Us and Downtown are some of the best songs of recent years.
                                          It’s the opposite. He is super popular in my surroundings. However, Glorious is so cringe-worthy that not even the video makes up for it.

Comment

I love Macklemore and his/their singles don’t make them justice at all.
                                            The album tracks are much stronger than some of the stuff he released, like Willy Wonka, The Train, Miracle and others. I think Gemini was the first era where the singles were nicely chosen.

Comment

Originally posted by MusicJunk90 View Post
                                              What we need to realize is that Ciara is a singles artist and that most of her best works comes from features.
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

She seems to be lacking a solid direction and a good A&R person. Level Up was the right song, but she let it fizzle and moved onto Dose too soon. The rest has been a mess since then and Macklemore or whatever his name is...
                                                You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

I dont think that Beaty Marks is a good album tittle
                                                  nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Working...
                                                  X