it has leaked...
    Last FM <3
    Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Ivica View Post
      it has leaked...
      This must be a joke?

Or did she leak it by herself?

Seriously, she should just drop it at this point. Never got why she announced it with pre-orders and stuff when it still takes three months after we (and she herself) waited for so long...

Comment

Is this the same leak I posted about a month ago or the final version?

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
        Seriously, she should just drop it at this point. Never got why she announced it with pre-orders and stuff when it still takes three months after we (and she herself) waited for so long...
        I think the label wanted to have the vinyls available for the record launch, hence the long wait.
        late.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
          Is this the same leak I posted about a month ago or the final version?

I think the label wanted to have the vinyls available for the record launch, hence the long wait.
          It's the final version, but without the bonus tracks (We Appreciate Power and the algorithm remixes). I haven't listened to it yet but yeah she might as well push the release forward now.

Comment

Sometimes...

Comment

This is so going to be the Album of the Year 2020!

Comment

I really couldn't wait another three months to listen to the album, so I decided to listen to the final version yesterday.

Some great tracks in there, although in terms of evolution of her music career it is really not a big step forward for her. On the contrary, it seems like a transitory album to me.

Fave tracks so far are: My Name Is Dark, So Heavy, 4 ÆM, IDORU

Comment

They should just drop the album NOW, at least digitally.
                  It already is not as commercial as Art Angels, it will only lose loads of streams because of the early leak if they don't do anything.

Comment

This is shaping up to be a nice grower for me. I actually like every single song, and adore most. It's no Visions or Halfaxa, but I would say it may surpass Art Angels for me in the long run.
                    Last edited by ArmyOfMe; Thu December 5th, 2019, 19:23.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
                      They should just drop the album NOW, at least digitally.
                      It already is not as commercial as Art Angels, it will only lose loads of streams because of the early leak if they don't do anything.
                      I don't think people care about the leaks as before tbh and they're not as widespread as before either. Also knowing Grimes I wouldn't be surprised if she makes another mix now. The physical products provably aren't being manufactured yet they have factory in queue. Usually they start pressing about a month before the release.
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

^ Good for her if she won't suffer from it that much!

Anyways, I think I can safely say I prefer this to Art Angels. I'm glad she kept the album short, as there are virtually no fillers (while there were quite a few on the long AA).

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

Wait - another song?!

So she's not releasing things for ages and then out of a sudden she releases so many new tunes? Or is this her way of 'leaking' the album step-by-step?

Comment

4ÆM is amazing. Love it. Might be my favorite of the released tracks so far.

Comment

This album is freakin' amazing. It would have been right behind Lana's for me, had it been released in 2019.

Comment

If this was 2018 or earlier I'd probably be spinning the leak like crazy, but I've gotten to the point where I'm patient to wait for the official release date. And honestly, with Grimes you never know what mix or edit might end up on the finished product, so I'll just wait for the final version (even if the leaked one is the final one) and respect that's the one she wanted us to hear.

Comment

Less than two weeks until we FINALLY have this album!

I wonder if there's another single coming this or next week considering "4AEM" came out already two months ago.

Comment

new song "Delete Forever"

https://open.spotify.com/album/5OUmlyyZVfHCVQnHLA4mU9
                                      >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by steophonic View Post
                                        Yes! Love 'We Appreciate Power' and the recent collaboration with Bring Me To The Horizon. Also the 'Pretty Dark' demo. Really gets me excited for this!
                                        Yessss! Me too! That collab was way overdue but it was worth the wait. We Appreciate Power is engraved on my Spotify plays

Comment

I adore this vid!

Comment

Less than 24 hours Can't believe this is finally happening!

Comment

Working...
                                            X