No announcement yet.

Louise - Heavy Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is annoying. I pre-ordered this months ago!
    so they announced an album 7 months in advance for a release date which did not suit her schedule!

Comment

exactly, it's so stupid

I wouldn't have been so frustrated if it had still been before Christmas, but next year is taking the p*ss
      thank u, next

Comment

January?! Ridiculous

They're obviously worried it'll get lost in the last quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
          January?! Ridiculous

They're obviously worried it'll get lost in the last quarter.
          I think it would get lost in any quarter honestly

Comment

https://open.spotify.com/track/4o8vS...QA-oKODDlmu8aA

New track available today!!!

Cute pop-ballad written by Louise, Michael Angelo, Sinead Harnett & Adam Argyle.

Comment

Yes I was/am a little annoyed about the album delay but the new song 'Breaking Back Together' is really nice. I like the lyrics, melody and Louise vocals sound better than even on this one in my opinion.
              Actually I think her new music should be getting more attention. Its quite good!

Comment

Breaking Back Together is alright if quite dated.

Comment

Breaking Back Together is up there with her best. She's really delivering with the new material, it's a shame it's being overlooked! I'm still annoyed about the push back, but still buzzing for the album.
                  thank u, next

Comment

The delay is pretty annoying, I also pre-order this back in May. But there's nothing we can do, so...
                    It seems like the album was done by March-April and we have to wait until Januray to hear it, lol.

Comment

I am confident it will be worth the wait. She's delivered on everything this far.
                      thank u, next

Comment

So this finally comes out in 3 days!! if you go to her official website you can preview every track.

Straight To My Heart sounds AMAZING. It needs video treatment.

https://louiseofficial.co.uk/
                        thank u, next

Comment

Yes the previews sound great. I am really looking forward to hearing 'Wrong'. She sounds quite stripped back on that one.
                          I'm actually more excited about this album than any other new album in a long time
                          Its also the first album I have ever bought more than 1 copy of!

Shaping up to be a very strong album. POP music fans should listen to this. Not just Louise fans.

Comment

I bought the Deluxe CD back in April last year, lol.
                            I don't think it will arrive here on the 17th, but I can wait a few days more.

It's my most anticipated album along with Mandy's, JoJo's and Tove Lo's if she releases another one this year as she said. Christina is a mystery, so...

Comment

I'll be fine if my bundle arrives on Saturday. They've had so long to make sure they're delivered on release day so there really is no excuse lol.
                              thank u, next

Comment

For that they should start sending them tomorrow... especially for the europeans not in the UK. And I don't think that will happen.

Comment

Being despatched today and yesterday by the looks of things.
                                  thank u, next

Comment

Anyone listened yet? It's out in some countries already. It seems to be her strongest album yet which is quite an achievement after a 20 year break!
                                    thank u, next

Comment

Mine got dispatched today so I'd rather wait to listen to it.

Comment

I couldn't contain my excitement any longer, I have the signed amazon cd coming tomorrow, and I pre-ordered a bundle from her site, and I plan to buy another copy tomorrow before work.
                                        thank u, next

Comment

So this hasnt been uploaded to her main profile on Spotify. A new one was created instead
                                          Welcome to the underworld
                                          Where the love's at first sight
                                          The kind that we like
                                          Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

Originally posted by WakeUpMusic View Post
                                            So this hasnt been uploaded to her main profile on Spotify. A new one was created instead
                                            Noticed that... she's had to pin the album to her Spotify page.. the album was announced what feels like a decade ago and they couldn't even handle this simple admin task

Comment

Seems to be fixed now. It's a pretty solid pop record. She sounds great
                                              Welcome to the underworld
                                              Where the love's at first sight
                                              The kind that we like
                                              Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

I am not familiar with Louise before this at all (aside from Pandora's Box) but I will give this a spin.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                  I am not familiar with Louise before this at all (aside from Pandora's Box) but I will give this a spin.
                                                  This album is for sure worth a listen. I am a Louise fan for years but I can already say this is her strongest album. She has put so much in to this comeback. The quality is there so I really wish her all the best.
                                                  Very little filler on this album, if any!

Comment

Hands down her strongest album by far. It was worth the 20 year wait. Wrong is just stunning and the lyrics get me every time. Hands On The Sink sound like something that could have been on her unreleased album, its the same vibe as What's Gonna Go Down etc, & Straight To My Heart is just pure pop perfection.

What a return. It's on track for a top 5 debut I believe.
                                                    thank u, next

Comment

Working...
                                                    X