No announcement yet.

Louise - Heavy Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booklet doesn't have lyrics, it's just writing credits and pictures and a thank you... In the standard edition anyway. I haven't got my bundle yet... shock.

Well it was at no.4 in the midweeks after first days sales apparently - someone said on twitter.
    thank u, next

Comment

That's great news then, hope it gets a Top 10 at least.
      It's a shame there's no lyrics, I like reading them while listening the album for the first time. I bought the deluxe edition but I doubt they included them on it. It will probably be the same as the standard and two pages more with the bonus tracks credits.

Comment

It sits at number 7 on today's chart update...

Comment

Louise has announced another HMV album signing for this Thursday evening in Lakeside, Essex.
          Hopefully that will keep her Top 10! I think Thursday evening could be a good/busy time to hold an album signing.

Comment

I bought another copy today. She will definitely finish the week in the top 10. I knew she would she's done so well.
            thank u, next

Comment

After so many years it's an amazing debut. She will obviously fall to oblivion next week, but she can be happy. We are not talking about a 5 year hiatus, it's been 20 ******* years, lol.

Comment

Yeah I was thinking that too, It'll drop right off next week, but still a great place to debut!! And good news for the next one if there's an appetite for her out there!
                thank u, next

Comment

I just listened to Wrong, really nice ballad! Great vocal by her standard too.

Album’s charted at #11, that’s a really good position for Louise in 2020 but it’ll be straight out of the 100 next week.

Comment

A shame she finally missed the Top 10... but it's a great result considering everything.
                    The album didn't arrive yet, so I will write impressions once it does.

Comment

Got the album yesterday.

As I expected, it's not a revolutionary album, but it's a strong pop album. If you like old pop music you will love this.

My favorites, in order: Small Talk, Villain, Stretch, Give You Up, Hurt, Wrong, Straight to my Heart and Hammer

Hands on the Sink was my favorite title in the first place, I LOVE the verses but I find the chorus kinda out of place and I don't like it. Such a same :( as a song it's still pretty interesting and kind of mysterious, it might grow on me more. Wonder Woman sounds a bit out of place, though it's a good track.
                      Least favorite tracks are: Not the Same, Breaking Back Together and Just a Minute. Other than that, I like the rest of the tracks.

Comment

Anyone know where it's headed in this week's chart?
                        thank u, next

Comment

Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
                          Anyone know where it's headed in this week's chart?
                          Out of the Top 100 in UK. This week only appears on the physical album chart, at #28, dropping from #3.
                          In Scotland drops from #6 to #53.

Comment

Ah jeez :( expected but still sad
                            thank u, next

Comment

Such a great album. Can’t stop playing!
                              You have officially been frock destroyed!

Comment

Working...
                              X