No announcement yet.

Céline Dion - Courage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to this, appreciate it more this time.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This was my first time listening to a Celine album all the way through....I enjoyed it very much! Though the length was a bit daunting at first, the time is mostly used wisely. What I love most about Courage is the ease with which Celine faced the challenge that all pop veterans face at some point: updating their sound without pandering to the kiddies. And her vocals eschew the showy theatrics I generally associate with her in favor of raw, genuine emotion. A find.

Looking very forward to the concert
        The sands of time fade into dark
        Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
        A message to madness
        Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Damn she hit those high notes on Change My Mind like its 1994

Comment

• ^ She's hit some mind-blowing notes on Courage, but that note on CMM isn't one of my favs. Very grating to me.

This whole quarantine thing made me dig deeper into this album and I can't stress this enough- it really is one of her greatest efforts. People complain about its length, but IMO for someone who doesn't write her own music, variety is the key. And Courage delivers exactly that.

Oh and her vocals in the entire project
            "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
            - Time

Comment

Working...
            X