Céline Dion - Courage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Céline Dion - Courage

Celine is currently doing a live broadcast on Facebook, she's confirmed that her NEW ALBUM will be released in November 2019 (accompanied by a World Tour - starting in North America).

In line with our relaxing of the forum rules around new albums not needing an album title necessarily, here's the new Celine album topic!

The rumoured title is Courage and the rumoured lead single is called Baby (penned by Sia).

She's confirmed the song Courage is on the album.

And with that - she's just confirmed the album title is Courage.

Comment

Yesssss! Can't wait !
      *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Finally!!!

Comment

Apparently, she's recorded 48 songs - enough for 4 albums - and they're asking her to select 12 for the new album.

Comment

November is way too far tho... :(

Comment

30 seconds of one of her new songs from 00:43-01:23.

Comment

Hmmm.... Can't really say it sounds like my cup of tea but I'm excited for what she has up her sleeve.

Comment

Sounds decent! Kind of dated and very 2013 but not bad
                  *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

So she'll release 2 singles before album release maybe?
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

sounds like lead single thread should be in dance then
                      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Nobember is further than i expected but im hoping for something soon and maybe more than 1 single before album
                        Proceed with Caution

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                          sounds like lead single thread should be in dance then
                          Well we don’t know what the lead single is yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                            Well we don’t know what the lead single is yet?

Oh sorry I thought that dance song is a lead single, nvm
                            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Is that her first non-remix foray into Dance music then? It sounds like it will be quite good to me.

Unfinished Songs came up on shuffle yesterday night and I was wondering what she was up to. More like that and LMBTL!

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                                Is that her first non-remix foray into Dance music then? It sounds like it will be quite good to me.
                                Not really, she's ventured into pop infused dance music before (much of the One Heart album for e.g.) - one of my favourite Celine songs of the previous decade actually is a dance-pop song called Sorry For Love from 2002:

Comment

Comment

Love the first snippet of this new song.
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

We had a clip of her new song on Carpool Karaoke last night...

Sounds awesome!

Comment

I adore this song! Céline has some dance-infused songs, you guys don't remember I Drove All Night?????

Comment

Dance Celine is always deliciousness... the flawless original Sorry For Love so should have been a single and y'all should check out When The Wrong One Loves You Right, I Feel Too Much, Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down, Love By Another Name, Misled...

Excited for this.
                                          This ain't gon be easy

Comment

Not really, she's ventured into pop infused dance music before (much of the One Heart album for e.g.) - one of my favourite Celine songs of the previous decade actually is a dance-pop song called Sorry For Love from 2002:

Bruuuhhhhhhh. The 2003 slower version is so much better!!!

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

We had a clip of her new song on Carpool Karaoke last night...

Sounds awesome!

If that is one of the new songs, I’m ready and shaking!!! And ready again!!!
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

She performed her new song Flying On My Own in Vegas last night - vocals are great!

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Love the album cover. Can't wait for the new music!

Comment

Fierce!

Comment

OMG the album cover is amazing.

So excited for new music!

Comment

Stunning cover.
                                                          Whitney Houston

Comment

Courage is the highly anticipated new album from global superstar Celine Dion. "Imperfections," "Lying Down" and "Courage" are new tracks from the eclectic album, each representing an exciting new creative direction for Celine. A mix of beautiful ballads and edgy up-tempo tracks, Courage is her first English album in 6 years. On Courage, Celine worked with an enviable list of songwriters and producers including Dan Wilson, Johan Carlsson, Ross Golan, Skylar Grey, LP, Jon Levine, Greg Kurstin, Eg White, The Stereotypes, Steve Aoki, Freddy Wexler, Andrew Wells, Ari Leff, Michael Pollack, Nicholas Perloff-Giles, Dallas Koehlke ( DallasK ), David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort, Sia, Stephan Moccio, Erik Alcock, Liz Rodrigues, Jörgen Elofsson, Anton Mĺrtensson, and more! Package includes: Single Disc in Jewel Box, Insert Booklet, and 16 Tracks
                                                            16 tracks on the standard album and 20 on the Deluxe.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X