Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westlife - Spectrum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Westlife - Spectrum

    New album out September 6, including their latest singles "Hello My Love" and "Better Man"

    Pre-order: https://westlife.lnk.to/SpectrumWE

    >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

  • #2
    They give me hair envy.

    Comment


    • #3
      I like it other than the fact Kian is facing a different way to the other 3. Drives me crazy lol
      Love you like a love song!

      Comment


      • #4
        Why is becoming a thing to announce an album 5-6 months out, seems stupid!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
          Why is becoming a thing to announce an album 5-6 months out, seems stupid!
          Some acts need to get those preorders up.
          M08T10

          Comment


          • #6
            They are also touring first. That's a great strategy considering people already know that they are very active again before they release the album.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
              I like it other than the fact Kian is facing a different way to the other 3. Drives me crazy lol
              Me too I donít know what is it with boybands, there are a lot of album covers where one member is facing the other way.

              Comment


              • #8
                I think they are all looking at different things, it just so happened that Kian's angle is more noticeably different.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I find it really uncomfortable to look at haha but that's my ocd.
                  Love you like a love song!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    anyone knows the total sales of Hello My Love and Better Man?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Westlife to release Ed Sheeran-written new single Dynamite on July 5
                      >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I listened to the single, its an upbeat, kind of like like Hello My Love part 2, I really like the chorus. I like this more than HML and especially Better Man. I think the chorus really fits Kian's ability so hopefully he won't struggle live. Its nice they are having vocals rearranged between the 4 of them, I wouldn't be surprised if this is possible now more because Simon is out the picture.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I just watched them in the O2 and they sounded so amazing. They really stepped their game up in terms of performances. I think Kian should have been given a lot of parts in their heyday, he sounded so good doing the Queen medley. They are really underrated. If social media was huge in the nineties, Westlife, Take That and Boyzone could have had decent AC hits in the United States at least.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                            I just watched them in the O2 and they sounded so amazing. They really stepped their game up in terms of performances. I think Kian should have been given a lot of parts in their heyday, he sounded so good doing the Queen medley. They are really underrated. If social media was huge in the nineties, Westlife, Take That and Boyzone could have had decent AC hits in the United States at least.
                            Yeah, Kian really is very good. I saw him mine in one of the videos from the tour during the acoustic set, I hope he doesn’t do that all the time and it makes me wonder if he is live during the Queen medley.

                            Comment


                            • #15


                              I love it because its completely different, its more acoustic and the arrangement is great, both vocal and instrumental.

                              I actually prefer it to the original.


                              Its co-produced by Mark.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Tracklisting for Spectrum:

                                1. "Hello My Love"
                                2. "Better Man"
                                3. "My Blood"
                                4. "Dynamite"
                                5. "Dance"
                                6. "One Last Time"
                                7. "Take Me There"
                                8. "Repair"
                                9. "Without You"
                                10. "L.O.V.E"
                                11. "Another Life"

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  How on earth this has appeared on US iTunes album charts at No.12?! Thats rather fascinating to hear! Totally unexpected, hope these lads get their new no.1 in UK
                                  Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by oaknuys View Post
                                    How on earth this has appeared on US iTunes album charts at No.12?! Thats rather fascinating to hear! Totally unexpected, hope these lads get their new no.1 in UK
                                    Huh, I wouldn't even noticed that if you haven't mentioned this Have they ever been so high in the US with an album before? I can't remember.

                                    Anyway, I love the album. Its very consistent with its sound, it all works together. I LOVE Take Me There, what a bop! Hearing One Last Time, I wish they released that instead of Better Man because its a much better ballad, lyrically and melodically. Repair is interesting, it might be an interesting choice for a single. At first I was skeptical about them saying they are a Westlife 2.0 but the album really is different and very modern for their standards, they weren't lying.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by zs3088 View Post
                                      Huh, I wouldn't even noticed that if you haven't mentioned this Have they ever been so high in the US with an album before? I can't remember.

                                      Anyway, I love the album. Its very consistent with its sound, it all works together. I LOVE Take Me There, what a bop! Hearing One Last Time, I wish they released that instead of Better Man because its a much better ballad, lyrically and melodically. Repair is interesting, it might be an interesting choice for a single. At first I was skeptical about them saying they are a Westlife 2.0 but the album really is different and very modern for their standards, they weren't lying.


                                      Fully agreed; they seem to put loads of energy and consistency for this record and its on par with their other great records. I loved how they stayed true to their sound (while keeping it fresh), as much as i also love BSB but their last few albums were a mixed bag but Westlife has managed to bring what people are expecting from them. I genuinely love My Blood; its such a honest and feel good track!

                                      Btw; the No.12 on iTunes is a great sign to begin with as a proof they really havenít done any kind of promotions whatsoever in US aside from a tiny promo stuff for their first album and also for the release of World of Our Own. So the new success speaks for itself in a grand way to even have their album entering on the Top20!

                                      Yet again i hope they break in at No.1 in UK as well; i think they are bigger force than Celine at this moment in UK.
                                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        And if Iím not mistaken they will be performing My Blood today on Tele for Children in Need! I hope that shoots up this track at the Ukís single charts; and btw thats a great promo for the albumís first day; isnít?
                                        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          And for some reason Kian sounds like Brian Mcfadden on ďRepairĒ;

                                          Also to be fair and honest I really would have loved this album more if Brian was in it too; i know its been years since he has parted with the band; but his vocals and his fun personality was a great addition to their team. / and a big off topic; whats with Brianís set of concerts performing Westlife hits? I found these concerts very weird; i was wondering if those concerts are selling well?
                                          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by oaknuys View Post
                                            And for some reason Kian sounds like Brian Mcfadden on “Repair”;

                                            Also to be fair and honest I really would have loved this album more if Brian was in it too; i know its been years since he has parted with the band; but his vocals and his fun personality was a great addition to their team. / and a big off topic; whats with Brian’s set of concerts performing Westlife hits? I found these concerts very weird; i was wondering if those concerts are selling well?
                                            Brian has this thing with Keith from Boyzone - Boyzlife, they sing Westlife and Boyzone hits while sharing stories. I guess they are successful because they do this gigs for a while but I agree, I find it weird.

                                            Apparently Kian is worrying fans with this quote. I don't know what to think but it might be taken out of context:

                                            https://twitter.com/tiredmammy21/sta...23entry6377777

                                            In any case, they might confirm if this is the end on Facebook later today. If it is, I will be fine with it, I don't think they ever lied to us, its not the end of the world. They should do how they feel, no point in staying in a band and actually not enjoying it. This year was exciting and it is nice they are still loved around the world.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Heard Hello My Love on the radio today, more proof of Ed Sheeran rehashing the same old songs, has exactly the same melody as Castle On The Hill, I knew he had to be behind it.
                                              1 Sigma|2 Jack Wins |3 The Killersl |4 Victoria|5 Destiny |

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                                Heard Hello My Love on the radio today, more proof of Ed Sheeran rehashing the same old songs, has exactly the same melody as Castle On The Hill, I knew he had to be behind it.
                                                He wrote this at the same time when he wrote Castle On The Hill, Ed really has that problem of his songs sounding very similar. Thankfully, the other 4 songs he wrote are different although you can still hear its his songs.
                                                Last edited by zs3088; Mon November 18th, 2019, 18:33.

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  They already sold 50K, good for them!

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X