Madonna - Madame X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JakeP View Post
    The music video is so artistic and sure kept my attention though that was down to trying to fathom out what the hell was happening. But then i got to that piano interlude and that synth vocoder ballet piece and my mind exploded in a "OMG what is going on?" moment. Turns out this is actually part of the album track - i was expecting this to just be purely for the music video.

My whole thought process has been distorted. I think i love it but it's out there, maybe a bit too out there but like GaGarazzi posted above, it's different.
    That instrumental part should have remained on the video version; its simply awkward on the audio version.
    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan View Post
      The Dark Ballet video is truly a piece of art and I am so glad she went there! This is the Madonna I have missed since the AL era; the political Madonna who is not afraid of anything!
      Totally agree with this. Dark Ballet is what I have been waiting for this era. And yes, I think the first time we've seen THIS Madonna since AL .. she was missed.
      It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
      But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• https://www.klatsch-tratsch.de/musik...6551/?type=amp

Horrible German review. The review in short: too much autotune, try hard and she’s irrelevant. End of the review.

My god...
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• A natzi like review. Next.
          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• So the clip of "Faz Gostozo" sounds really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
              So the clip of "Faz Gostozo" sounds really good.
              Where did you find it please?

Comment

• On twitter and instagram, two times 12-13 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                  A natzi like review. Next.
                  The dumbest thing you have ever posted, congrats.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• yikes, the autotune is too much on Dark Ballet
                    last.fm

Comment

• I have a feeling she would have more success releasing "Faz gostoso" as a single than "Medellin". The original song is amazing and M's version sounds amazing tbh. I didn't expect that.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                        The dumbest thing you have ever posted, congrats.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Really diging this album so far. Her strongest material for a quite long time

Comment

• Where do people hear the snippets? Are they on iTunes?
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                              Where do people hear the snippets? Are they on iTunes?
                              Songs are starting to leak.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• What I-

Anyway I like the twitter emoji.
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
                                  I have a feeling she would have more success releasing "Faz gostoso" as a single than "Medellin". The original song is amazing and M's version sounds amazing tbh. I didn't expect that.
                                  I gave the original song a spin few months ago and I really think it’s atrocious!!

Comment

• So I see a lot of people on twitter loving "I Don’t Search I Find“.

I don’t listen to leaks. Not even snippets. People don’t care how much it hurts/pisses off the artist. And that she’s an established artist and you‘re going to buy it anyway is not a good enough argument in my opinion. She said how bad she felt after "Rebel Heart" leaked.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                      So I see a lot of people on twitter loving "I Don’t Search I Find“.

I don’t listen to leaks. Not even snippets. People don’t care how much it hurts/pisses off the artist. And that she’s an established artist and you‘re going to buy it anyway is not a good enough argument in my opinion. She said how bad she felt after "Rebel Heart" leaked.
                                      I refused to listen and watch Dark Ballet too ( not that it was leaked) but I wanna discover the album all at once.

Comment

• I don’t listen to leaks either. Especially if they’re snippets. Truthfully I don’t think it hurts the artist financially... it’s more of an artistic integrity thing. I very much doubt M lost any significant sales due to RH leaking... the whole thing was overblown by her management. I mean, it’s worrying that such thing happened to her, of course! But realistically, only crazy ass fans downloaded the leaked tracks. Anyway, it’s all theoretical.
                                        “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Dark Ballet was a WTF moment for me in every aspect.

However, it made me appreciate I Rise and Medellín a lot more.
                                          It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                            Dark Ballet was a WTF moment for me in every aspect.

However, it made me appreciate I Rise and Medellín a lot more.
                                            Dark Ballet is definitely a little highbrow for some.
                                            Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by jules25 View Post
                                              Dark Ballet is definitely a little highbrow for some.
                                              I appreciate an artsy approach but Dark Ballet sounds like a sound engineering session going wrong.

The best part of it is the last 40 seconds. The piano play is truly beautiful. I just wish that there was more of it.
                                              It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                                I appreciate an artsy approach but Dark Ballet sounds like a sound engineering session going wrong.

The best part of it is the last 40 seconds. The piano play is truly beautiful. I just wish that there was more of it.
                                                200 percent agree with you; the last 40 seconds is absolutely delightful; whereas the classic instrumental part in the middle of the song is heavily distorted to point of an ear bleeding experience.
                                                Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Medellin is the worst song so far this era. What was she thinking when she decided to release it as the lead single?
                                                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• I don’t search I find sounds like Vogue and Justify My Love had a baby.
                                                    (there was a snippet on Twitter somewhere, I couldn’t avoid it :( )

Comment

Working...
                                                    X