• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Madge is always exciting!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
        [MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION] how long did you had a make new topic tab opened with Madonna - Madame X and just waiting to press post?
        You think the Bey Hive is bad? You ain’t seen nothing yet.
        Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

The information we already have sound very exciting. That's the Madonna I've been waiting for since 'Confessions'. Could it be a 'Electra Heart' type-of concept album? That would be awesome...
          Pro: freedom of speech
          Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Exciting. Intrigued by the teaser and the visuals look amazing. Next stop, the lead single.

Comment

Let the era begin. First single this week please.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Cant believe its all happening. Bring on the 1st single
                Proceed with Caution

Comment

hope it is in wrong forum. bring the dance record again
                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

How many hats is she wearing? hehe bring on the Music MadameX!

Comment

The visuals are so on point already, it seems like she is investing a lot of time and energy in this era. Bring on the first song as I have very high expectations. This could easily be her best era since COAD.
                      without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                      like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

I have mixed feelings about Maluma song, hope she proves us wrong and release a quality banger.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Looks like a 2019 update of the "Erotica" era Madge. Can't wait!!!

Comment

She looks so bomb w/the blonde hair.
                            Not a fan of her trying to pull off that dark hair mess.
                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Noooo
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

I kinda want Christina to feature on this, considering she also had an alter ego called Madame X on Bionic lol

Comment

Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                  She looks so bomb w/the blonde hair.
                                  Not a fan of her trying to pull off that dark hair mess.
                                  I actually like her dark hair instead of the blond one lol, I see it as very 1920s, art deco influenced

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    I have mixed feelings about Maluma song, hope she proves us wrong and release a quality banger.
                                    General thoughts on Maluma? I don’t know much about him besides him being a trade.
                                    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Originally posted by KokoCollino View Post
                                      General thoughts on Maluma? I don’t know much about him besides him being a trade.
                                      I've heard some of his songs and they're not my cup of tea. But if that'll make Madge more popular with younger crowd, i am ok with it.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Super excited for this

Comment

Didn't Christina Aguilera already use Madame X in Bionic?

Anyway, regardless, I am so excited! I think I will love this more than Rebel Heart.

Comment

The album is rumored to be released on June 14. If she releases a new track and perform it on Eurovision, it would be a perfect rollout.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                              Didn't Christina Aguilera already use Madame X in Bionic?

Anyway, regardless, I am so excited! I think I will love this more than Rebel Heart.
                                              she did; even M wants justice for that album

Comment

Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

Bitch i'm loca?!!!! Song title already has me worried. lol

I suspect Crave will be pushed as a single purely because of Swae Lee's involvement.

I'm anticipating either a big dance anthem bop or an outstanding flawless ballad. R'n'B pop can sometimes swing from great to grate.

Comment

I like the cover a lot and I like most of the tracks titles. I think this will be a very solid album.
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Working...
                                                    X