No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait so the cover was real? Ugh. I hope this is someone being bored in Photoshop. Those titles...
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Batuka: Madonna Ciccone, Banda & Mirwais Ahmadzai
      Wait... is that David?

Loca: Madonna Ciccone, L. D'Elia, Maluma Londono, Barrera, JAMES, Rodriguez & Stiven Rojas
      ... and Mercy?
      Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

15 tracks at 65 Minutes is short by Madge’s standards, no?

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
          Not really, up until 2008 her albums rarely had more than 12-13 tracks or passed the 60 minutes mark.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
            I think that's the upper limit for a good album. Even some great albums with longer runtime do drag a bit or don't make an easy repeat listen.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

That album cover is horrible and some titles are cringy. Also Anitta, Maluma and Quavo? She seriously wants a hit.

Anyway as long as the material is good I don’t care.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

The cover is terrible IMO.

Will reserve judgement on the songs until I hear them!

Comment

The cover isn't very interesting, she had so many better ones, I hoped it is fake but seems like it isn't.

Thw featured singers worry me, don't like them. I can live With Anitta I think but the others, no.
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

After the first hype, I initially had high hopes. But now after seeing the tracklist and the features... Oh boy! I understand Madonna's 'Age ain't nothing but a number' concept, but I really hoped for a concept album like 'Electra Heart' or 'The Electric Lady'. You know, something that has a story to tell, something deep with substance. With features like Quavo and titles like 'Bitch I'm Loca', I don't see that coming. And the cover artwork has to be my least favorite of hers since... probably 'Like a Prayer'.
                    Pro: freedom of speech
                    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                      That album cover is horrible and some titles are cringy. Also Anitta, Maluma and Quavo? She seriously wants a hit.

Anyway as long as the material is good I don’t care.

Well I don’t know any of these guys and girls; nevertheless its still a relief to know Justin Bieber is not in the cards lol Hmm... I wonder why Lady M resorts to such random duets to begin with?! Wasn’t B*tch I’m Madonna in shambles? Many people rejected that song and video due to the same concept :(
                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                        Not really, up until 2008 her albums rarely had more than 12-13 tracks or passed the 60 minutes mark.
                        Well the average Madonna song is roughly the 5 minute mark, so it would appear we are getting some standard radio edit lengths on the album for a change.

Comment

I like the concept. I hate the cover.

Comment

The cover is OK. What I'm worried about is collaborations with Anitta and Maluma (I live in Mexico, and these two are some of the worst artists Latin America has to offer IMO), and some titles as Bitch I'm Loca and Faz Gostoso.

I don't have high expectations, but I hope she proves me wrong and serves some true and much needed bops.
                            KYLIE MINOGUE

Comment

I am so looking forward to the record!

Comment

Are the songs confirmed? She should stop featuring rappers.

Comment

All those strong looks in the teaser video and THAT is the album cover? Dear lord. I think the font placing is the most offensive thing about it overall.

Comment

Oh, I thought that tracklist was a fan-made joke...

Man, it would be such a waste to go forward with this concept, but then not deliver. Hoping for the best.

Comment

Standard Cover:

Comment

Guess it's a good thing i stopped buying Madonna cd's after MDNA

After seeing the tracklist, my expectations are at the lowest point, probably as low as Mariana trench
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I think it’s a joke to judge the music (no one has heard so far) based on the tracklist.

How can expectations be low just by reading TITLES? No wonder singers charge thousands of dollars for fans to meet them. I wouldn’t want to meet these ungrateful people for free either.

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                            I think it’s a joke to judge the music (no one has heard so far) based on the tracklist.

How can expectations be low just by reading TITLES? No wonder singers charge thousands of dollars for fans to meet them. I wouldn’t want to meet these ungrateful people for free either.
                                            !!!!
                                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Why? I don't want her to collaborate with rappers, is it too much to want a solo Madonna album?
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The standard cover image is much better.

Going for Frida Kahlo vibes with the font placement plus echoes of Eva Peron.
                                                This ain't gon be easy

Comment

I wonder what happened to Beautiful Game?

Comment

Originally posted by bitchshesmadonna View Post
                                                    I wonder what happened to Beautiful Game?
                                                    Apparently Beautiful Game now shazams as the Ballet song.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X