Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    Okay but, what do you love about the vocals?
    I mean, I love the song and I love the whole 'air' it breathes, but the vocals where she calls "It's a long waaayaaay" sound lifeless to me. While the response "It's a long waayaay" sounds like it's also her vocals but layered to sound like a choir. She sounds better in the responses to me but I don't hate the song at all!
    That line is my favourite part!

    The entire song is supposed to be one long chant and I think her voice works perfectly on it.
    M08T10

    Comment


    • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
      That line is my favourite part!

      The entire song is supposed to be one long chant and I think her voice works perfectly on it.
      Yeah it is simply a long chant (which could have been better without autotuned vocals but...)
      In this case, I'll stop whining about it and enjoy it for what it is!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
        MDNA IS HER WORST ALBUM
        Hard Candy says hello
        It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
        But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
          Hard Candy says hello
          I'm thinking 'Rebel Heart' is her worst
          Diversity, we love it.
          I was obsessed with "Turn up the radio"...very energetic and fun.
          'Love spent' is brilliant.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
            Hard Candy says hello
            LAP says hello.
            M08T10

            Comment


            • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
              LAP says hello.
              I'll ignore that as the talk of a deranged madman
              It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
              But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

              Comment


              • This page is full of menime123 nonsense.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                .

                Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                Comment


                • U guys are the worst
                  Lol why talk and bitch about the worst album rather than celebrate the present and pick on each other???
                  Gosh.
                  I will follow the trend here.
                  American life says hello.
                  Lol
                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                    Hard Candy says hello
                    This opinion is valid. Btw Madgefan Have you recovered from the trauma of listening to that album?
                    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                      I'm thinking 'Rebel Heart' is her worst
                      Diversity, we love it.
                      I was obsessed with "Turn up the radio"...very energetic and fun.
                      'Love spent' is brilliant.
                      'Love Spent' is my favourite I think from MDNA. I still used to get that excitement listening to M's albums back then, not so much with 'Madame X' until we heard 'Dark Ballet'. Controversial comment ... GMAYL is better than Medellin
                      It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                      But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

                      Comment


                      • When the strings drop on God Control:

                        M08T10

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                          Controversial comment ... GMAYL is better than Medellin


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                            This opinion is valid. Btw Madgefan Have you recovered from the trauma of listening to that album?
                            You know what Mr L I'm not sure I have, it's in every Heartbeat, I hear Voices, even when I'm Miles Away I only get 4 Minutes before the Beat Goes On
                            It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                            But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                              'Love Spent' is my favourite I think from MDNA. I still used to get that excitement listening to M's albums back then, not so much with 'Madame X' until we heard 'Dark Ballet'. Controversial comment ... GMAYL is better than Medellin
                              That's a controversial opinion yes, haha.
                              I think it's not as terrible as it's made out to be though, It was a fun pop song.
                              I really shouldn't have such retrospective opinions yet though, not until I've heard the bulk of her discography.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                American life says hello.
                                You play a dangerous game sir.
                                M08T10

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                                  You know what Mr L I'm not sure I have, it's in every Heartbeat, I hear Voices, even when I'm Miles Away I only get 4 Minutes before the Beat Goes On
                                  Sorry to hear about that Madgefan, take some mdna to heal the pain and forget the misfortune ...
                                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                                  Comment


                                  • Anyone brave enough to do an album ranking yet? It’s far too early for me to even attempt
                                    M08T10

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                      Anyone brave enough to do an album ranking yet? It’s far too early for me to even attempt
                                      Madame X tracklist or album ranking as in where it currently sits in her Discography?
                                      It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                      But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

                                      Comment


                                      • It's simple for me:

                                        1. Ray Of Light
                                        2. Music
                                        3. Erotica
                                        4. Like A Prayer
                                        5. American Life
                                        6. Confessions On A Dance Floor
                                        7. Bedtime Stories
                                        8. Madame X
                                        9. Madonna
                                        10. True Blue
                                        11. Like A Virgin
                                        12. Rebel Heart
                                        13. MDNA
                                        14. Hard Candy
                                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                          You play a dangerous game sir.
                                          Lol
                                          I dont care for that album lol
                                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                          Comment


                                          • 13, Madame X, Rebel Heart, MDNA
                                            14. Hard Candy
                                            It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                            But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

                                            Comment


                                            • As for songs from the album ranking, it's also easy for me.

                                              At the moment:

                                              1. Killers Who Are Partying
                                              2. Extreme Occident
                                              3. Crave
                                              4. Crazy
                                              5. Looking For Mercy
                                              6. God Control
                                              7. Batuka
                                              8. Dark Ballet
                                              9. I Rise
                                              10. I Don't Search I Find
                                              11. Medellín
                                              12. Faz Gostoso
                                              13. Bitch I'm Loca
                                              14. Future
                                              15. Come Alive

                                              The ranking may change in the future though.
                                              Last edited by MrLeonix; Mon June 24th, 2019, 23:09.
                                              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                                                Madame X tracklist or album ranking as in where it currently sits in her Discography?
                                                Tracklist ranking of Madame X.

                                                New bug - I wish Maluma had called her Madame X instead of Mrs Crazy on BIL.
                                                M08T10

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                                  Lol
                                                  I dont care for that album lol
                                                  I don’t care for that opinion
                                                  M08T10

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Also, I hate how she says ‘FunannNNNAAAAHHH’
                                                    M08T10

                                                    Comment


                                                    • True blue
                                                      Like a prayer
                                                      Ray of light
                                                      Erotica
                                                      Confessions
                                                      Bedtime stories
                                                      Madame x
                                                      Like a virgin
                                                      Music
                                                      Madonna
                                                      Mdna
                                                      rebel heart
                                                      I'm breathless
                                                      Hard candy
                                                      American life

                                                      But ranking isn't important.
                                                      I like them all except for American life.
                                                      I fall asleep when listening to it.
                                                      Last edited by autumnwind; Mon June 24th, 2019, 23:10.
                                                      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                                        True blue
                                                        Like a prayer
                                                        Ray of light
                                                        Erotica
                                                        Confessions
                                                        Madame x
                                                        Bedtime stories
                                                        Music
                                                        Like a virgin
                                                        Madonna
                                                        rebel heart
                                                        Mdna
                                                        I'm breathless
                                                        Hard candy
                                                        American life

                                                        But ranking isn't important.
                                                        I like them all except for American life.
                                                        I fall asleep when listening to it.
                                                        I fell asleep reading this horrid ranking

                                                        Seriously though, I’ve no idea where to place MX yet. I really do think it’ll be at the top end - it depends how quickly I grow bored of it. My last FM tell me I’ve listened to it 32 times in full thus far, so let’s see.
                                                        M08T10

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Ok, here goes ....

                                                          Dark Ballet/God Control .... love both equally for different reasons
                                                          Looking For Mercy
                                                          Come Alive
                                                          Crazy
                                                          Crave
                                                          I Rise
                                                          Batuka
                                                          Extreme Occident
                                                          I Don't Search I Find
                                                          Medellin
                                                          Faz Gostoso
                                                          Future
                                                          Killers Who Are Partying
                                                          Bitch I'm Loca
                                                          Last edited by Madgefan; Mon June 24th, 2019, 23:14.
                                                          It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                                          But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                                                            Ok, here goes ....

                                                            Dark Ballet/God Control .... love both equally for different reasons
                                                            Looking For Mercy
                                                            Come Alive
                                                            Crazy
                                                            Crave
                                                            I Rise
                                                            Batuka
                                                            Extreme Occident
                                                            I Don't Search I Find
                                                            Medellin
                                                            Faz Gostoso
                                                            Future
                                                            Bitch I'm Loca
                                                            Killers Who Are Partying
                                                            I feel heartbroken and directly attacked by this Madgefan, I expected it from anyone but you
                                                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                                              I feel heartbroken and directly attacked by this Madgefan, I expected it from anyone but you
                                                              Oh no ... we're friends we can deal with it I overlooked your placing of Dark Ballet
                                                              It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                                              But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X