No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it time to get rid off that poll and get a new one like "Which 5 tracks are your favourite ones?"?
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
      But in this case it absolutely does
      You have discredited yourself so many times, so you basically prove my point.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        This is definitely Album of the Year for me.

Pop albums so far have been very boring for me this year. Most albums have 1 or 2 great tracks and the rest is meh. With MX, there isn't a single track that i dislike (i even got used to Batuka).
        You said "Caution" was the "Album of the Year" lol
        Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
          You have discredited yourself so many times, so you basically prove my point.
          All because he doesn't like LAP.
          Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello View Post
            All because he doesn't like LAP.
            He doesn't have to love it, but to say that it's her worst album is worse than Trump and his fake news crap.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• please release either Faz Gostoso or I Don't Search, I Find

only 2 great songs on the album for me. I hope the latter is a preview of her next album
              KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello View Post
                You said "Caution" was the "Album of the Year" lol
                It is, album of 2018.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                  Heathens I tell ya
                  The true meaning behind the Dark Ballet video ...... a fan tells Madonna Like A Prayer and True Blue are her worst albums. She doesn’t take it too well .......

It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                  But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Song of the day

Faz Gostoso

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                      please release either Faz Gostoso or I Don't Search, I Find

only 2 great songs on the album for me. I hope the latter is a preview of her next album
                      I don´t think that song with Anitta has any chance of sucess outside of Latin America. In Brazil, of course, anything that has Anitta´s name instantly gets a bazzilion views and streams, but that doesn´t mean she is a credible pop artist. In fact, she´s seen as the embodiement of vulgarity and nobody takes her seriously as a singer or songwriter. The song is already having a lot of airplay in Brazil, and even tough this might get Madonna a hit she wouldn´t be able to get without this collaboration, it hurts her image more then it helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                        Thank you [MENTION=87720]Andersson Lima[/MENTION] and welcome btw
                        Oh, thanks!
                        I've always been following some threads here, even I wasn't a member, but recently I decided to create an account.
                        Ô mondo é solvagen, ô camíneo ê soletáreo ê ê ê

Comment

• All the teasers for God Control MV look amazing. Hopefully we'll get the video in a few days

Comment

• The video for Faz Gostoso should be a fun, slut fest.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Good news! A video for "Faz Gostoso" apparently will be recorded in Brazil and Anitta will fund it.

Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

Comment

• I'm sorry but the fact that billionaire Madonna refuses to fund a video she clearly wants to do cdfgndfvsbcdlvbks.
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                    I'm sorry but the fact that billionaire Madonna refuses to fund a video she clearly wants to do cdfgndfvsbcdlvbks.
                                    Lol
                                    According to forbes she is not quite a billionaire yet though. Lol
                                    But other sources said she is .
                                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Artsy View Post
                                      Good news! A video for "Faz Gostoso" apparently will be recorded in Brazil and Anitta will fund it.

They are already praising and stunned saying historical and queen
                                      . Lol
                                      So much buzz
                                      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                        Lol
                                        Forbes does not know ish.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Artsy View Post
                                          Good news! A video for "Faz Gostoso" apparently will be recorded in Brazil and Anitta will fund it.

I guess it's only speculation, but would be sooooo great! As a brazilian, I'd love to watch this!
                                          Ô mondo é solvagen, ô camíneo ê soletáreo ê ê ê

Comment

• I can’t see Anitta’s Label funding a track that’s on another label? Surely Madge isn’t going to let her self fund it?
                                            M08T10

Comment

I can’t see Anitta’s Label funding a track that’s on another label? Surely Madge isn’t going to let her self fund it?
                                              Faz gostoso is from Warner. That's quite possible.

Comment

Faz gostoso is from Warner. That's quite possible.
                                                Madonna is on Interscope. Warner aren’t funding something they won’t make money from.
                                                M08T10

Comment

Lol

Not after she divorced a Guy

Madonna isn’t stupid. She’s invested her money in art and property over the years. She isn’t going to just make her money and keep it all in the bank. She probably has serious investments, like her shares in Live Nation.
                                                  M08T10

Comment

• That's what I respect too. She is so smart and business forward. I wish I could have the aspect

Comment

Not after she divorced a Guy

Madonna isn’t stupid. She’s invested her money in art and property over the years. She isn’t going to just make her money and keep it all in the bank. She probably has serious investments, like her shares in Live Nation.
                                                      I think her own bro said she was a billionaire long ago but maybe she told him to shush, I mean that must've not sit well with her accountants nor with the IRS lol

Comment

• I think Batuka might be my favourite song on the album. But there’s not a hope in hell of her remembering the words when she sings this live
                                                        M08T10

Comment

• After God control it seems faz gostoso video in Rio de janeiro is happening
                                                          This is already a perfect era for me.
                                                          After faz I hope I dont search happens but I know it wont.

Comment

• "God Control" seems like it's going to be her best music video in some time, I'm excited to see it tomorrow.
                                                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• BTW, Metacritic added the Mojo review in consequence the score raised back to 70/100
                                                              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Working...
                                                              X