No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you. There also appears to be no reference to Magic which was the original presumed title of the album

Comment

Originally posted by bitchshesmadonna View Post
      Thank you. There also appears to be no reference to Magic which was the original presumed title of the album
      That we know of
      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

THANK GOD! And I'm so glad Beautiful Game isn't happening. That clip from Met sounds like RH Part 2. Ugh.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Do you think 15 tracks is the deluxe version or standard?

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
            THANK GOD! And I'm so glad Beautiful Game isn't happening. That clip from Met sounds like RH Part 2. Ugh.
            It's happening, it's called Dark Ballet now

She did great by misleading fans into believing fake song titles.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Do you think 15 tracks is the deluxe version or standard?
              15 tracks is the deluxe. It has been said before. And it makes sense as the delixe cover is used for 15 track Apple Music edition. The regular album is reported to be 13 tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                It's happening, it's called Dark Ballet now

She did great by misleading fans into believing fake song titles.
                I still don't think that's the case as Beautiful Game happened before we knew she was working with Mirwais. I doubt they cooked it up for Met. That would mean it was like a first or second take. Even if it survived it won't sound anything like Met, which is fine with me.

Comment

I’m hoping for a 3rd Edition with more songs too - I wonder what a 3rd album cover would look like?
                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

It seems that it's dark Ballet now. But it will problably been reworked since the Met Gala...
                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                      It seems that it's dark Ballet now. But it will problably been reworked since the Met Gala...
                      That's what I said above.
                      Originally posted by beredy
                      Even if it survived it won't sound anything like Met, which is fine with me.

Comment

I think it's the song in the trailer.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

On which song did she work with Diplo?
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                            On which song did she work with Diplo?
                            Song #4 Future (feat. Quavo)

Comment

Song #4 Future (feat. Quavo)
                              Thanks.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I hope it will be a good album from her, but I have been disappointed by her output for more than a decade now.

Comment

Both album covers are horrible, the song titles are cringy and the features a little too try hard.

I loved the album covers for Rebel Heart and now she comes up with this.
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

I did like the covers, the only thing I don't like is having 2 and up to 3 different covers for the album, she's been doing this since "MDNA".

I prefer to have just one cover that gives one unique visual identity to the album.
                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                      I did like the covers, the only thing I don't like is having 2 and up to 3 different covers for the album, she's been doing this since "MDNA".

I prefer to have just one cover that gives one unique visual identity to the album.
                                      I liked that MDNA covers both had a theme. But yeah the disconnect between RH and MX covers does seem weird a bit.

Comment

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

I still don't think that's the case as Beautiful Game happened before we knew she was working with Mirwais. I doubt they cooked it up for Met. That would mean it was like a first or second take. Even if it survived it won't sound anything like Met, which is fine with me.
                                          Actually we knew she was working with Mirwais before the Met Gala as she posted on Instagram the first recording session or at least a recording session. April 17th one year ago exactly actually. I don't think it will be the first version we heard either but the song was with Mirwais from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                            Looks a bit better.

Was the Deluxe Edition cover inspired by this?
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                              Actually we knew she was working with Mirwais before the Met Gala as she posted on Instagram the first recording session or at least a recording session. April 17th one year ago exactly actually. I don't think it will be the first version we heard either but the song was with Mirwais from the start.
                                              OK then. But I do remember reading that it was a Billboard/Starrah song. Guess I just remember it wrong then. It didn't sound like a Mirwais song at all, that's for sure.

Comment

The standard cover is incredible. Such a striking image!
                                                without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                                                like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

Cover’s great! Her best in years.
                                                  What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

• Love the covers, tracklist not so much.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X