No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Batuka. It’s a mood song though. I don’t just put it on. I find it very uplifting.

That’s what I love about this album. After so many listens I’m starting to see that on the surface, a lot of the songs ya feel one way but after numerous listens, the songs take on a whole new meaning.

Finally enough love ❤️

Comment

• Batuka is top 5 for me. At first i hated the vocals but now im ok with them. Playing Batuka in the car with the sound/bass all the way up is a religious experience.

Also the MX Tour performance might be the best performance of the whole show. It was really incredible seeing Batuka live.
      Last edited by Angeman; Mon January 6th, 2020, 02:39.

Comment

• The new mixes are 90's ol' skool which I like a lot! standouts are the Ryan Skyy remix and edit and the Craig Cs Found vocal

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Also the MX Tour performance might be the best performance of the whole show. It was really incredible seeing Batuka live.
          ^ Yep Madonna is one of those acts who is capable of giving a song a new life and make it gaining hundreds of points when she plays it live........ even “Spanish Lesson” became enjoyable in its live execution........ not that I ‘m downgrading “Batuka” at the same level... the letter is indeed for me a far superior song, compared to SL, under every aspect...,..

In this regard I m so courious to see the show live, only few days left .......still praying for no cancellation 🙏
          “Madonna fans are the worst !!”

Comment

• My friend went to the MX show and said the same about Batuka. That it was so so powerful. And that all of the MX songs live really transformed.
            She’s the queen of not only performing live but transforming her songs live.

No one else comes close to her on tour. PERIODT

Comment

• Her live performances definitely make you appreciate the songs more, even the ones you don't like. Having said that, nothing can make me love Batuka
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Am I the only one who's annoyed at the fact that the Batukadeiras and Kimi Djabate are not properly credited on Madame X? Madonna should've put their names right by the songs just like she did with Maluma, Anitta, Quavo and Swae Lee.

Actually, Kimi Djabate is not credited ANYWHERE — like, it's pretty obvious that M and Mirwais didn't write the lyrics in Portuguese to Ciao Bella, however they are the only songwriters credited for it. Not cool.
                “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Idolator

Madonna's God Control is Video of the Year!
                  Medellin is also mentioned

https://www.idolator.com/7905274/fro...-2019?view-all

1. “God Control” – Madonna

Madonna’s hard-to-watch but utterly vital “God Control” video is an 8-plus minute demand for gun reform. This is the sort of art that proves the Queen of Pop still has her finger on the pulse and is creating work that is both visually striking and capable of speaking to larger cultural issues.

38. “Medellín” – Madonna feat. Maluma

Toe sucking and wedding wear. Madonna introduced us to the titular character of her latest album Madame X and got into all sorts of trouble with collaborator Maluma when they linked up to film a rebellious and predictably sexy video for “Medellín.”

Comment

• Killers Who Are Partying is still that song.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I love Crazy!

Comment

• Listening to this right now. Can't believe i'm enjoying Future this much.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I Don’t Search I Find Offer Nissim Remix

Comment

• Meghan Trainor's new song sounds very much like Extreme Occident and i'm glad other people hear this too.

https://fotpforums.com/topic/179017-...nt-by-madonna/
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^ it sounds alike indeed
                              “Madonna fans are the worst !!”

Comment

• Now that I've seen the show I think the tracklist should've been like this

1. Welcome To My Fado Club (Intro)
                                2. Medellin
                                3. Sodade
                                4. Killers Who Are Partying
                                5. Extreme Occident
                                6. Batuka
                                7. Come Alive
                                8. Fado Pechincha
                                9. Crazy
                                10. Crave
                                11. Future (Tour Version)
                                12. Looking For Mercy

Bonus songs new recorded in batuka style:
                                Human Nature
                                Like A Virgin
                                Rescue Me
                                Last edited by CandyPerfumeBoy; Wed February 5th, 2020, 17:03.
                                Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• Apart from Batuka and Bitch I'm Loca, this album still slaps.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• For me it’s become one of her best.

Comment

• I want to say MX is one of her best. but like every album of hers since HC, I will probably listen to it weekly until the next album. Then I will stop listening to it for years. I must have listened to RH every 3 days at least for 4 years and then as soon as MX came out I havent listened to it since. We will see if MX gets the same treatment.

Comment

• I've already listened to MX more than RH.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I love God Crave, Crazy & I don’t search I find. But I cannot stand extreme occidental or killers who are partying. I find them utterly unlistenable!
                                          You have officially been frock destroyed!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                            I've already listened to MX more than RH.
                                            I got there with the first 3 or 4 spins on the day the album came out.
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                                              I love God Crave, Crazy & I don’t search I find. But I cannot stand extreme occidental or killers who are partying. I find them utterly unlistenable!
                                              Killers is the best song but go off.

Comment

• Looking For Mercy is my fave these days.

It's been 8 months since it was released, i'm still not bored with the album.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yeah I still spin it quite often. Different songs take on various placeholders in my life I love it. Each is so layered with production it’s so nice to unwrap it over and over.

Comment

• I hope she will release one more single with remixes after the success of IDSIF on the Billboard Dance Chart.
                                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X