Funana
    0.86%
    Back That Up to the Beat
    0.57%
    Ciao Bella
    2.59%
    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

So much imagery! This era is going to be brilliant.

#FreeBritney

Comment

I do like the album title

Comment

Interesting concept.
        The sound still needs to live up to it though.
        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

I really liked that video presentation of "Madame X", nice aesthetic and cinematography.
          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Don’t like the title and I really don’t like her with dark hair but the imagery is good. She seems hugely invested in this era.

Comment

Yeah, the title is meh . . but she seems very invested in this, hopefully the music is great.
              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

I do think she'll come up with great music. I'm really happy that things are going the way she wants this time around.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Actually I like the title and I love the fact that there seems to be a well thought out concept for the album. That will be her first album to follow a concept since COAD.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Aaaaaand we're off!
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I am excited and glad that there seems to be a concept behind this.
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Love the presentation and we are in for something great
                        Proceed with Caution

Comment

Always prefer her with dark hair. Hope this is better than her previous 3 albums. Having a concept could help it do that.

Comment

#FreeBritney

Comment

#FreeBritney

Comment

The dark hair is too dark imo and it does not look natural.
                                But the imagery is really nice. If she put that much effort into just introducing the project, I can only imagine she really is going to make this era special.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

[MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION] how long did you had a make new topic tab opened with Madonna - Madame X and just waiting to press post?
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

She ain't playing this time around!

Comment

I'm loving the visuals. Hope this is a documentary.
                                        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Looks promising. I assume this will be a visual album?

Comment

her face...

Comment

Excited that the era is finally launching!
                                              Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [80-76]

Comment

I'm so ******* ready for my queen to slay y'all

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest View Post
                                                  her face...
                                                  Are you ready to finally stan for Madame?

Comment

New Madge is always exciting!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                        [MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION] how long did you had a make new topic tab opened with Madonna - Madame X and just waiting to press post?
                                                        You think the Bey Hive is bad? You ain’t seen nothing yet.

#FreeBritney

Comment

The information we already have sound very exciting. That's the Madonna I've been waiting for since 'Confessions'. Could it be a 'Electra Heart' type-of concept album? That would be awesome...
                                                          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                          and everything you stand for?
                                                          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                          just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Exciting. Intrigued by the teaser and the visuals look amazing. Next stop, the lead single.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X