Beck - Hyperspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beck - Hyperspace

“Saw Lightning” is the first track to come from Beck's forthcoming album 'Hyperspace,' set to be released at an as yet undetermined point in the space time continuum.

Written by Beck Hansen and Pharrell Williams
    Published by Youthless (administered by Kobalt Music Publishing/ASCAP) and EMI Music, Inc. obo Itself and Even More Water From Nazareth (GMR)
    Produced by Pharrell Williams and Beck Hansen
    Drums, Keyboards and Mumbles performed by Pharrell Williams
    Vocals, Slide Guitar, Piano and Harmonica performed by Beck Hansen
    >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

First listen - I like it. Not sure what its long term prospects are. Kind of have a feeling it goes on for too long.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Needs more "Odelay"

Comment

Takes about 2 and a half minutes for the song to properly get going but I like it.

First minute sounds really under-produced.

Comment

new album out November 22

http://beck.to/Hyperspace

Comment

Music video

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

St. Vincent does a remix to his latest single.

Comment

Beck / Hyperspace deluxe vinyl

Beck‘s Hyperspace album, released in November last year, will be reissued in December as a deluxe vinyl edition which boasts high-end packaging, new songs and remixes.

Beck is partnering up with NASA for visual space missions tied to tracks from the album (as you do) and so that is informing this new deluxe vinyl which comes in a holographic jacket, includes a 24-page booklet with AI images and NASA data for each track.

Two unreleased tracks are appended to the album: ‘Dark Places (Soundscape)’ and ‘I Am The Cosmo (42420)’. Also, ‘Star’, ‘Hyperspace’, ‘See Through’ and ‘Die Waiting’ are replaced by brand new 2020 remixes.

It’s now a 2LP vinyl set (black, 140g) and will be released on 4 December 2020. No confirmation on whether this comes with a download (it probably will) and there’s no UK availability as yet, and no CD version, either.

Comment

MyHR Kohl’s is a food retail store in the United States of America. You may have also heard about the myhr kohls Login. So, this is a guide to registering with the food retail giant to make your food shopping easy and convenient. But before we begin with the guide, lets us have a look at the brief history of Kohl’s food store.

Comment

Working...
                        X