Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All these accolades and still no physical. Do I care? Does it look like I care?
    Don’t get me started y’all!!!
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

    Comment


    • Imagine if she released a physical exclusive to her online store? #BiznisMinded
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

      Comment


      • I saw the thread bumped and thought we were getting the physical :(
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
          I saw the thread bumped and thought we were getting the physical :(
          I tend to make this a habit hey [MENTION=20691]LittleLinda[/MENTION]
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

          Comment


          • It's never going to happen.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

            Comment


            • yeah I slowly making peace with the fact I never will get her whole discography in physical form

              Comment


              • Imagine if she releases the physical on the anniversary of Coachella this year? Last year Homecoming visual and digital audio. This year Homecoming physical audio
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                Comment


                • Wouldn't be surprised if a physical was off the cards due to B's Netflix deal.
                  late.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                    Wouldn't be surprised if a physical was off the cards due to B's Netflix deal.
                    Most Netflix content gets a physical release down the line. She just doesn't seem to want to release physicals anymore...
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

                    Comment


                    • I'll be worried about her not wanting physical releases if B7 is not getting one.
                      As of now, I just think she wants to separate her main releases to the extra musical projects in a way.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                        I'll be worried about her not wanting physical releases if B7 is not getting one.
                        As of now, I just think she wants to separate her main releases to the extra musical projects in a way.
                        so EIL getting a CD edition may be Jay's doing

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

                          Most Netflix content gets a physical release down the line. She just doesn't seem to want to release physicals anymore...
                          I also get that feeling.
                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                          Comment


                          • Or maybe she thought f*** u little bitches only buying 2k physical copies in total after they released it on the format....
                            MY INSTAGRAM


                            Free Amazon Vouchers

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                              Or maybe she thought f*** u little bitches only buying 2k physical copies in total after they released it on the format....
                              Well, there's that too.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                              Comment


                              • Lemonade VINYL sold more than that in it’s first week in the US tho? Pretty good considering B didn’t bother releasing it until a year and a half after the album dropped.

                                Also she made BANK from the How to Make Lemonade book/vinyl set.
                                late.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                                  Lemonade VINYL sold more than that in it’s first week in the US tho? Pretty good considering B didn’t bother releasing it until a year and a half after the album dropped.

                                  Also she made BANK from the How to Make Lemonade book/vinyl set.
                                  Yeah the physical edition of Lemonade definitely was needed and worth it. And I'm all here for her to release B7 on multiple formats asap and not wait on it for weeks,especially since digital album sales are dying much faster.

                                  But when they finally released EIL on CD, it sold less than the week before in pure, so they might've thought they won't be releasing the other "side projects" on that format anymore. 2k total copies sold is definitely not worth it money wise for pressing CDs
                                  MY INSTAGRAM


                                  Free Amazon Vouchers

                                  Comment


                                  • Well I doubt any random person knew there even was an album out and especially not when released as 'The Carters'. If they had properly promoted it, it def. Would have done much better. Most people don't know E I L, or The Gift for that matter excist

                                    Atleast Beychella and the Netflix special had buzz

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X