No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All these accolades and still no physical. Do I care? Does it look like I care?
    Don’t get me started y’all!!!
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Imagine if she released a physical exclusive to her online store? #BiznisMinded
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I saw the thread bumped and thought we were getting the physical :(
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
          I saw the thread bumped and thought we were getting the physical :(
          I tend to make this a habit hey [MENTION=20691]LittleLinda[/MENTION]

Comment

• It's never going to happen.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• yeah I slowly making peace with the fact I never will get her whole discography in physical form

Comment

• Imagine if she releases the physical on the anniversary of Coachella this year? Last year Homecoming visual and digital audio. This year Homecoming physical audio

Comment

• Wouldn't be surprised if a physical was off the cards due to B's Netflix deal.
                  late.

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                    Wouldn't be surprised if a physical was off the cards due to B's Netflix deal.
                    Most Netflix content gets a physical release down the line. She just doesn't seem to want to release physicals anymore...
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I'll be worried about her not wanting physical releases if B7 is not getting one.
                      As of now, I just think she wants to separate her main releases to the extra musical projects in a way.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                        I'll be worried about her not wanting physical releases if B7 is not getting one.
                        As of now, I just think she wants to separate her main releases to the extra musical projects in a way.
                        so EIL getting a CD edition may be Jay's doing

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

Most Netflix content gets a physical release down the line. She just doesn't seem to want to release physicals anymore...
                          I also get that feeling.

Comment

• Or maybe she thought f*** u little bitches only buying 2k physical copies in total after they released it on the format....
                            MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                              Or maybe she thought f*** u little bitches only buying 2k physical copies in total after they released it on the format....
                              Well, there's that too.

Comment

Working...
                              X