• Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Not that I miss J 😀
    weekly chart
    2012 year end

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
      She probably did, artists do that a lot (fantom shows).
      And J Balvin was completely clueless on stage, that's why he's not on film, but on the audio (nice addition / something extra to push the streams).
      Apparently he was also late on stage hence not making the live concert.
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• She makes this concert seem so easy. Like it took her 2 weeks to make it happen. I always thought she’d give her team and dancers I instructions, she’d rehearse alone with her choreographers and she’d appear 2 weeks before and practice with them
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru View Post
          She makes this concert seem so easy. Like it took her 2 weeks to make it happen. I always thought she’d give her team and dancers I instructions, she’d rehearse alone with her choreographers and she’d appear 2 weeks before and practice with them
          i thought so too
          Forever Young

Comment

• 98 on Metacritic now.
            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• This is everything I wanted from Beychella
              Sugar Drunk High

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                98 on Metacritic now.
                MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                  Actually the documentary is at 92 (12 reviews) but the album at 98 (5 reviews).
                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Gotta love the Beyhive lol they'll let people know.
                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• The hive can be so extra

Comment

• .....Based on 5 reviews

Comment

• Well with 5 reviews its already astonishing to still be at 98 tbh. Which other album has 5 of its best reviews ammount to that number?I bet there are only a handful and it's not like they are coming from no name sites
                          MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I really didn't know I needed this.
                              MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Is this bish seriously not releasing a physical?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru View Post
                                  Apparently he was also late on stage hence not making the live concert.
                                  Well, she just used his "Mi Gente" song for popularity anyway. I don't expect her to respect him as she does for higher calibre artists.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                    Well, she just used his "Mi Gente" song for popularity anyway. I don't expect her to respect him as she does for higher calibre artists.
                                    She’s a perfectionist. I’d also not use the visuals if this was the only copy there was. Makes sense why’d she leave him out, not because he isn’t as high caliber an artist as you think.

Comment

• That didn't last long.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

That didn't last long.
                                        It was a nice little ”gift“ though.
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• GetBack’s nice attitude?
                                          Cause that was what I was talking about lol.
                                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

GetBack’s nice attitude?
                                            I‘m boo boo the fool
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

GetBack’s nice attitude?
                                              Seemed phoney anyway.

Comment

• Imagine Bey needing to use someone for "popularity"

The delusion.
                                                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                                  Imagine Bey needing to use someone for "popularity"

The delusion.

Comment

• The Pitchfork review was great and all, but too bad they will snub her on their year-end list of best albums

Comment

Working...
                                                    X