Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Brothers - Happiness Begins

June 7th
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Showing the gays what they want

Not the biggest fan of the font but a nice cover overall. Glad it‘s coming rather soon

Comment

Nice to hear an album is coming soon. Hope it's good.
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
        Showing the gays what they want
        Nothing at all wrong with that. Those tight trousers the guys were wearing on the artwork for Sucker was possibly a nice taster of things to come.

Just hope the new album delivers a few more gems.

Comment

I'll probably listen to this when it comes out. It's crazy that the Jonas Brothers had a #1 song in 2019, and might very well be on their way to a #1 album this year, too.
          Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [75-71]

Comment

I think you really can't see much on the cover. ^^
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Sucker was great! The second single wasn't as good. But I am looking forward to the album.
                Last.FM : Instagram : YouTube : Spotify

Comment

This will be the first Jonas Bros album I'll be checking out in full. We need another song to drop on Friday to keep the hype going though!!

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                    This will be the first Jonas Bros album I'll be checking out in full. We need another song to drop on Friday to keep the hype going though!!
                    same

Comment

By the way, the tracklist was revealed a few days ago. 14 tracks.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

14 tracks but a lot of short ones sadly

Comment

I hate the streaming era. It seems that I have to be thankful now when a song passes the 3-minute-mark.
                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Oh some are really short. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                              I hate the streaming era. It seems that I have to be thankful now when a song passes the 3-minute-mark.
                              Couldn't agree more! I remember when people made separate radio edits and album edits. They kept the single versions at around 3:20-3:30 mark by instrumental bits in the beginning or after the chorus or in the middle-8. Nowadays, it people don't even try to make songs longer than 3 minutes. Its depressing!
                              Last.FM : Instagram : YouTube : Spotify

Comment

Credits

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Wait, is this really coming on Sunday?

Comment

Listening now, but haven't heard anything as good as Sucker yet.
                                    Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Great album overall. Great mix between what Joe and Nick have been doing solo and with DNCE along with some current influences from today's pop music, Trust fir example gives me major Imagine Dragons vibes.

Favourites after my first listen:
                                      - Trust
                                      - Happy When I'm Sad
                                      - Only Human
                                      - Sucker
                                      - Rollercoaster

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                        Wait, is this really coming on Sunday?
                                        Well, guess not. Weird, Apple Music and iTunes showed Sunday as release date yesterday

Comment

Just finished by first spin and this is actually a very enjoyable pop record! I'm definitely pleasantly surprised

Parts of "Love" wanted me to sing 'Cause if you like the way you look that much...'

Comment

Any good?
                                            Forever Young

Comment

I will give it a spin after work but people are saying it's very disney
                                              Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                I will give it a spin after work but people are saying it's very disney
                                                Most of the material is pretty basic and largely forgettable for me, but it's not a terrible effort. They've definitely done better, though.
                                                Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [75-71]

Comment

I love the album! It has such a light summer vibe to it.

Comment

Cute album. I like the one that sounds like Side To Side
                                                    thank u, next

Comment

Gave this a listen yesterday and sounded so bland. Sucker is the best thing on it.
                                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Is anyone else going to the tour. I'm going to Dublin. So excited!
                                                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

Comment

UK Mid-Week Wednesday

02 Jonas Brothers - Happiness Begins * (10.9k)
                                                            Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X