Adam Lambert - Velvet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Lambert - Velvet

He announced his new album ‘Velvet’ on Instagram Live. The new single ‘New Eyes’ will be out soon.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Excited for this

Comment

I liked all his albums so far. Hope this one will be good too.
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Hope this is a return to form for him. He can be hit or miss with his albums sometimes, but when he's good, he's good!
        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [125-121]

Comment

I hope for more rock songs!

Comment

New eyes seems cute though
            Forever Young

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

I think I like the song mostly.
                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

His interview on Rupaul was cool. He seems very happy atm. His bf IS CUTE
                  Forever Young

Comment

Song does sound good!!!
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

The EP is out now and I just had my first spin... and I'm so positively surprised! His voice is just so awesome, he definitely has become one of the best vocalists in the current music scene. The first single really gives a good picture about the sound of the whole EP and while I do enjoy this on the EP, I'm glad he didn't release a full-length album as I'm not sure if I would have enjoyed double as many songs in that style.

Fingers crossed he doesn't flop completely. He deserves more success again (at least with his own stuff...).

VELVET: Side A - EP on iTunes
                        #1 Finland
                        #2 United Kingdom
                        #2 New Zealand
                        #3 Brazil
                        #3 Denmark
                        #4 Australia
                        #5 United States
                        #5 Canada
                        #5 Sweden
                        #6 Italy
                        #6 Netherlands
                        #7 Ireland
                        #9 Spain
                        #10 Belgium
                        #12 Austria
                        #16 Germany
                        #23 Switzerland
                        #31 France
                        #33 Norway

Comment

Well I am kinda pissed he didn't released a full album. The EP is great but also is not the most commercial project he released. I love Superpower and his voice fits this style perfectly. Other favourites for me are Overglow and Loverboy. I am actually kinda pissed he didn't release it as full album now. From what I understand side B will feature New Eyes and Comin In Hot which are a bit samey to eachother. It won't span any big commercial singles anyways, so why not just release the full project? instead of the weird roll out he did now...

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                            Well I am kinda pissed he didn't released a full album. The EP is great but also is not the most commercial project he released. I love Superpower and his voice fits this style perfectly. Other favourites for me are Overglow and Loverboy. I am actually kinda pissed he didn't release it as full album now. From what I understand side B will feature New Eyes and Comin In Hot which are a bit samey to eachother. It won't span any big commercial singles anyways, so why not just release the full project? instead of the weird roll out he did now...
                            Kween cover?
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                              Kween cover?
                              Nope

Comment

I was quite impressed with this on first listen! Closer to You is great. Overall it’s funky and retro
                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

listening to this now (currenly on track #7) and everything has been great

Comment

Listened to this yesterday and I really liked it. It's a bit on the short end, but I usually go through an album once and save the songs that make a positive first impression, and I ended up saving most of the album yesterday.

Comment

I have to admit I'm positively surprised by this album. I thought he kinda lost me but "Velvet" is probably my favorite release since his second era for me.

"Overglow" is still a great highlight here!

Comment

Nothing on here (except for "Superpower") blew me away.
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Ok, I'm starting to enjoy this way more than I expected!

The album currently has a score of 84 at Metacritic (though only based on 4 reviews).

Comment

Without even noticing this became one of my most played albums this year so far
                                            Welcome to the underworld
                                            Where the love's at first sight
                                            The kind that we like
                                            Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

I think "Ready to Run" is my clear favourite now. It's his best song in ages.

Comment

Beautiful cover.

I didn't know he released something new. After reading JSparksFan's post, I gave the song a listen. Indeed, it was a good song and made me want to listen to the whole thing. Velvet is on, and I'm already dancing around in my living room lol

Comment

Working...
                                                X