No announcement yet.

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels Like You just clicked with me. It's my 2nd favorite ballad off PH.
    "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

• All these good reviews chile, Can't wait to listen.

SN: Anyone got a list of all the songs that leaked but didn't make the album during this era?

Comment

• Like the album. She's bringing consistency and would have to be the best pop girl album since Taylors.

I like Midnight Sky, Golden G String, Never Be Me particularly.

Comment

• Gimme What I Want NEEDS to be thenext single after Prisoner
          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

Comment

• “Night Crawling” is so addictive.

Comment

• this is EASILY her best record yet
              thank u, next

Comment

• I’m quite excited about this. Can’t wait to go home, set the mood and play it little later today. I have a feeling that it will be an experience.

Comment

• I’m OBSESSED. Her best album to date for sure.

Comment

• Mama.

Comment

• Cute lil‘ album indeed. Not my fave this year, but sweet af
                      "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

• Ok listened to this album 2-3 times and it really is a nice record. Even the second half is beautiful now. Only dud is Bad Karma. That song goes nowhere, she could've easily replaced it I'm sure.

Even Prisoner makes sense now, sounds good next to the other songs. Gimme what I want is a beast of a song. I also really like Hate Me and Never be me is gorgeous.

Hope she stays in that lane for a while now. Don't want her to change music style completely again for the next record. This suits her really well and she should dig more into this.

Guess this'll be my first Miley album

Comment

• Ok, Night Crawling is just brilliant - clear standout for me now.

Comment

• Just a question, the physical release only contains the 12 songs right? No special / deluxe edition physically?

Comment

• Oh no, I’m fairly disappointed.

Comment

• All in all I like and enjoy the album. Some songs feel a bit short though and I would replace some of the slower songs like High with faster songs.
                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                  Just a question, the physical release only contains the 12 songs right? No special / deluxe edition physically?
                                  Exactly. The physical versions only have the 12 new songs.
                                  Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I need to give it a few more listens...

Not the Miley I prefer tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                      I need to give it a few more listens...

Not the Miley I prefer tbh
                                      Come on sis, I saw u horned up while listening to Gimme What I Want.

Comment

• I enjoyed most of this except the Joan Jett song which is crap and Golden G String was a bit of a bore.

I really like Never be me - its like Miley literally wrote the lyrics about me and my life LOL.

I also did not need the three tracks at the end tbh, the Edge of Seventeen remix of Midnight Sky is horrible and her covers were cool to listen to once, but I wouldn't want to hear them over and over. She needs the streams though, so I get their inclusion.

Comment

• The album is getting great reviews thus far. Since I'm not a huge fan of Cyrus and she's not got a history of releasing deluxe editions, I'll probably get this album for either birthday or Christmas.
                                          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                          and everything you stand for?
                                          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                          just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• It's a very good album. Very solid and easy to hear.

Comment

• "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

• Ajay rarely cries. She did for Lana's NFR and now this one.
                                                B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                                                  Ajay rarely cries. She did for Lana's NFR and now this one.
                                                  I swear it'll be the album of the year for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post

Come on sis, I saw u horned up while listening to Gimme What I Want.
                                                    This is a cute one indeed, I'll give you that.

I skipped the first 3 songs.

I may be the minority but I wouldn't have minded a project with the sound of "She Is Coming". It was giving me grown up Bangerz. :( I like that.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X