X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Same here
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Love this album. 2 listens in and it’s such a cool album. Great style for miley & lots of stand out tracks!
      Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• The first half is so good but it does take a dip after. Bad Karma is dull af.

Night Crawling is immense!
        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post

This is a cute one indeed, I'll give you that.

I skipped the first 3 songs.

I may be the minority but I wouldn't have minded a project with the sound of "She Is Coming". It was giving me grown up Bangerz. :( I like that.
          I get that!!

But I really enjoy most of the album on repeat listen. Some of the ballads I could do without though
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• So frustrating. RCA really is the worst label ever.
            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She should have a big bump in a few weeks then when all the fans can get their physicals.

Could work out well for the album's longevity actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                She should have a big bump in a few weeks then when all the fans can get their physicals.

Could work out well for the album's longevity actually.
                Why wouldn't fans just order via her website?
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Well you would think they could have just done that instead of complaining about it on twitter

Comment

• Gave this another listen. Some songs grew on me but still, my score for this is 40/100.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Well you would think they could have just done that instead of complaining about it on twitter
                      Well I get why they're complaining because it will hurt her first week numbers, since physicals from her store will only count once they've been shipped. It's unfortunate in that aspect but most casual listeners just don't bu CDs randomly in the store anymore, so in the End she's probably only going to miss out on a bigger first week. I highly doubt we'll see a bump once physicals will be available in strores she's not taylor swift.
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I did, and my copies have not been shipped out yet.
                        B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

Well I get why they're complaining because it will hurt her first week numbers, since physicals from her store will only count once they've been shipped. It's unfortunate in that aspect but most casual listeners just don't bu CDs randomly in the store anymore, so in the End she's probably only going to miss out on a bigger first week. I highly doubt we'll see a bump once physicals will be available in strores she's not taylor swift.
                          tbh i cannot imagine it will hurt her significantly. Can't imagine too many people are running around America looking for the CD.

Comment

• Do you all play the digital bonus tracks when you listen to the album? I love "Edge of Midnight" so I always include that but I don’t really care about HOG and Zombie.
                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                              Do you all play the digital bonus tracks when you listen to the album? I love "Edge of Midnight" so I always include that but I don’t really care about HOG and Zombie.
                              I echo this sentiment, can’t be bothered with the latter 2
                              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• ^ I get your point, but I always play albums in full anyway OR i just add my absolute faves to a playlist.

Speaking of my faves, I've got a clear Top6 now:

01. Night Crawling
                                02. Edge Of Midnight
                                03. Midnight Sky
                                04. Gimme What I Want
                                05. Prisoner
                                06. WTF Do I Know

"Plastic Hearts" also has a Metascore of 77 based on 15 reviews. That's the highest score for any of Miley's album, easily beating "She Is Coming" (64).

Comment

• Album is cute, but not wow. I expected more, some tracks sound like ‘rock’ tracks Ashley Tisdale or Ashlee S would have made in the early 00’s. It is nice, but yeah as I said I expect a higher level from her.
                                  Eudaimonia
                                  Last.fm
                                  Instagram

Comment

• The first half of this is really strong but it just dips heavily after Midnight Sky. Even Prisoner sounds good in the context of the album.

I got bored listening to High last night and also Hate me. Bad Karma is just a terrible song. Total skip. I love Never Be me and Golden G string is cute but also a bit boring.
                                    I feel she could have made the second half better. OR maybe rearranged the tracklist as it's very frontloaded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                                      Album is cute, but not wow. I expected more, some tracks sound like ‘rock’ tracks Ashley Tisdale or Ashlee S would have made in the early 00’s. It is nice, but yeah as I said I expect a higher level from her.
                                      Ashley Tisdale the blueprint of these Disney girls

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

Ashley Tisdale the blueprint of these Disney girls
                                        Omg I been saying this all the time. Glad someone else is recognizing this FACT
                                        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Omg I been saying this all the time. Glad someone else is recognizing this FACT
                                          How can an unknown be the blueprint ?

Comment

Unknown to u
                                            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

The lack of taste in this message is bothering me

Comment

• Your lack of taste in picking her out as Miley’s inspiration is the lack of taste.
                                                ew.

Comment

• Please

Comment

• iHeart Album Listening Party:

Comment

Working...
                                                    X