Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really love Antisocial

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

^Not surprised. I find that despite the wide range of genres, the album still sounds fairly cohesive.

BLOW caught me by surprise! I love it.

Comment

I feel like the only person in the world who noticed that he's lyrically dreadful, I just can't get past his naff lyrics and hate when he writes for other people too.
          1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            All those big names working with him shows that he must be a really nice guy.
            A powerful person for sure.
            "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

He pretty much white washed everyone's sound that's a feature on here. Ew.
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                He pretty much white washed everyone's sound that's a feature on here. Ew.
                His target audience is mostly white and on a global scale, his albums 'x' and 'Divide' are the most successful albums ever in terms of chart achievements. It seems like that's the sound his audience wants to hear from him...
                Don't need hindsight
                I'll make my emotions clear
                And then disappear
                With one strike
                (All Saints)

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

And suddenly this clicked. I hated it at first and thought it was a cheap divide RIP-off.

Best of me-->Perfect
                    Shape of you--> I don't care

But over time and some listen sessions this opened up as a beautiful side project. Also BLOW has to be one of his strongest songs ever! Why that doesn't hit the roof on all charts is beyond me.
                    Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

• "South of the Border" should have been promoted!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                        "South of the Border" should have been promoted!
                        It got stale fast for me
                        Forever Young

Comment

• I saw him post a pic on Youtube with him and Stormzy earlier in the week, so I had an inkling a video for 'Take Me Back To London' might be on its way, and alas look a new upload:

UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Just released a video for 'Put It All On Me' ft. Ella Mai a few hours ago. its a video about couples all over the world (with subtitles).

He only has a few more songs on the album without a video now, it's kinda like a reverse visual album, where the videos are gradually released rather than dropped all at release (if he does one for them all).

UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• It's still a great album.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                It's still a great album.
                                Same! I play bits and pieces of it every so often.

Still in love with Antisocial

Comment

• IMO the worst album of the year.
                                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                                    IMO the worst album of the year.
                                    Not in a world where "Jesus is King" exists though.

It's underwhelming overall and the concept could have been better executed but it is not THAT bad. It's basically a normal ed Sheeran album with a lot of guests (BLOW is a nice exception)
                                    Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

• Some of his best material in years is on this.
                                      THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBlitzkid View Post

It's underwhelming overall
                                        True, just too many guests for my taste.
                                        As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

• Considering it was a side project, it was a nice effort.

Originally posted by BillyBlitzkid View Post
                                          Kanye's existence is overrated personified. Thank goodness people stopped being delusional over his delusions.

Comment

Working...
                                          X