Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Sheeran - No. 6 Collaborations Project

Coming out 12th July.
    Last edited by Ska8er; Thu May 23rd, 2019, 10:08.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Interesting

Comment

beyonce will be on it i am sure
      Forever Young

Comment

She is is on Blow and they just used the vocals from her album track I was thinking it might be on 1000 Nights as the black line goes higher to cover the apostrophe. But I doubt she's on it. LK is coming out one week after and the single from it probably on the same day as this.
        Antisocial is apparantly featuring Travis Scott and has already leaked under a different name.
        MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Ok, I know this isn't a proper release but I mean, as huge as he is it will end up as one of the best selling releases of the year easily. So I don't get why he always said he's going on a break and will release his next album in 2020...

Also, is this the release he was talking about when it comes to flopping and therefor saying it's not a real album?

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
            Also, is this the release he was talking about when it comes to flopping and therefor saying it's not a real album?
            What do you mean?
            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

^ from the "Cross Me" topic:

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
              Ed really turned me off when he gave those interviews where he said his next album would be less commercial because if he would flop, it wouldn't be a real flop since it never was meant to appeal commercially anyways sounds way too calculated.
              Yet he comes back with the crappy 'I Don't Care' which is just a generic radio friendly pop bop, he has done before anyways and this song probably will follow those steps...idk what to think anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                ^ from the "Cross Me" topic:
                Could be the case, this quote is from 2017

This one is more recent
                Earlier this year Ed teased the possibility of his next album not being a pop record. In George Ezra's podcast, he said: "I feel like it’s dangerous to have a career that goes bigger and bigger, because at some point it’s gonna drop. If the next album does, like, 2 or 1 [million], or 500,000, it’s not a failure because I’ve made an album where I’m not trying to get there. No one’s going to be like, ‘that’s a flop’.

Comment

It's kinda funny that I feel Shape Of You would have sonically better on this project than the album it is on judging by the sound of the two tracks so far

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                    beyonce will be on it i am sure
                    Yes. Perfect will be on there
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Travis Scott will also feature on the album on the song "Antisocial"
                      As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

I just checked out the two songs, it's so nice to hear something different than the math albums.

Comment

Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue June 18th, 2019, 18:25.
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Z I understand but Bruno and Ella Mai? Have you no dignity?
                            Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                            All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

So many big names there.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The Camila & Cardi track is gonna be bigggg
                                Fiat 500

Comment

He unites so many artists on this that I can't stand at all.
                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Curious to see which song they pick as the second single, I bet my money on bruno/chris stapelton or Camila/Cardi
                                    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

I feel and fear that it will be Camilla and Cardi.
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Curious for the Bruno and Chris song!

Comment

Originally posted by thankfulforkelly View Post
                                          The Camila & Cardi track is gonna be bigggg
                                          if song that doesn't smash both Camilla and Cardi's camp should be nervous
                                          Forever Young

Comment

There are two tracks I like to hear, the rest not so much

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                              Curious to see which song they pick as the second single, I bet my money on bruno/chris stapelton or Camila/Cardi
                                              hopefully neither and he cranks our a video for Cross Me first. But I’ll reserve judgment until we hear them. The Eminem/50 Cent one sounds interesting, that pair up on a song would’ve smashed in the mid 00’s.
                                              UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Weird how he would collab with 50 cent considering how homophobic and mysogynistic he is
                                                Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                  Weird how he would collab with 50 cent considering how homophobic and mysogynistic he is
                                                  Aslong as it generates money and/or succes, I doubt Ed excludes a lot of people to work with

Comment

Working...
                                                  X