I think it’s my fav from her.
    LJC--->>

Comment

Originally posted by LJC123 View Post
      I think it’s my fav from her.
      really?
      Forever Young

Comment

III is her most commercially appealing record to date.

However, it’s got that alternative twist still with muted songs like Contaminated.

If it wasn’t for the 3-4 very basic songs, it would have had the potential to beat The Altar.
        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

I think this is better than The Alter as a whole. The Alter has a couple of bops are just everything and that are very strong, but it has its “wtf am I listening to” moments for me.

I can let III play all the way through. Wasn’t expecting to dig this album so much. Definitely a top fav of the year already.
          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I've been waiting for a live performance of Contaminated and it's finally here!

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
              I think this is better than The Alter as a whole. The Alter has a couple of bops are just everything and that are very strong, but it has its “wtf am I listening to” moments for me.

I can let III play all the way through. Wasn’t expecting to dig this album so much. Definitely a top fav of the year already.
              it is better than Alter but it's not Godess
              Forever Young

Comment

She came for me and I was not expecting it. Her best album.
                Eudaimonia
                Last.fm
                Instagram

Comment

It keeps growing on me and I feel like it may end up as my most favorite album from her so far

Comment

I can shuffle this album all day long. It’s so versatile and I love the diversity of it.

Comment

If We Were Made Of Water finally clicked with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                        If We Were Made Of Water finally clicked with me.
                        A ballad bitch! It’s beautiful.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                          A ballad bitch! It’s beautiful.
                          amen!
                          Forever Young

Comment

Maybe it’s time for the poll [MENTION=11491]urbanmusik[/MENTION]

The album has been out for more than a week now.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Sad this missed Top20.
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

HDD had her at #22 with 17,460 sales in their final predictions, so it's cool she did slightly more.

18,1k is great; "Goddess" debuted at #12 with 25k, "The Altar" debuted at #17 with 14k. So she actually did 4k more than her last album

Comment

^bad bitch!

So I’ve been re-discovering Goddess as well and now I don’t know which one is better between it and III

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I'm happily surprised this debuted with bigger numbers than The Altar, it seemed like there was less pre-release hype this time around.

I'm enjoying the album so far, though it hasn't gotten under my skin like the other two yet.

Added a favourite song poll, though I'm not sure what I want to vote for yet.
                                      late.

Comment

Thanks for the poll.

My absolute favourite song is about 3 songs on the record.

Comment

“The Fall” has grown a lot on me since the first listen. The chorus is amazing.

Comment

I couldn’t decide between Contaminated and Godless. However, in the end I went for Godless due to its attention-grabbing hook.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

What an incredible album! It didn't click on me at first but I got obsessed over the weeks.

Stroke is THAT bitch. The way she started singing the first verse, and the bassline kicked in! It gives me the chills, every single time. Anyone got a Jai Paul BTSTU vibe from it? The transition towards the last minute is good addition too, the guitar riff just made it more sensual.

The first five tracks are so strong. Contaminated and Godless are probably my next favourites, at the moment.

Propaganda is a bop! There are a lot of moments I love on this one. The way she sang the "It's undecided, but I gotta know.." line in the first verse is cute. Then, when she talked about ******* up and sang the tongue twister "I suck aside I decided that suicide is on my side" in the second verse. The chorus is so catchy too.. "...I can't save myself, mama, I need heeeeelp!" SO GOOD.

Hawaiian Mazes is up there as well. It is so mesmerizing and melancholic! Alaska is great shift. Such a jimmy, jimmy, jimmy, jimmy jam!

Comment

It’s an awesome record still. It’s longevity is immense. I am playing songs off III on a daily basis and with the exception of maybe What About Love, I don’t get sick of it at all.

Comment

What an amazing album!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X