Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty

Tove Lo is releasing is set to release her fourth album Sunshine Kitty on September 20

TRACKLIST
    01 Gritty Pretty (Intro)
    02 Glad He's Gone
    03 Bad as the Boys (feat. ALMA)
    04 Sweettalk My Heart
    05 Stay Over
    06 Are U gonna tell her? (feat. MC Zaac)
    07 Jacques (with Jax Jones)
    08 Mateo
    09 Come Undone
    10 Equally Lost (feat. Doja Cat)
    11 Really Don't Like U (feat. Kylie Minogue)
    12 Shifted
    13 Mistaken
    14 Anywhere U Go
    late.

Wonder if she'll be able to bounce back from the floppage of her previous era. Curious about the music too!
    last.fm

Comment

Wig

Comment

Non-event is an understatement to describe her last era.

Comment

both Lady Wood and Blue Lips eras has some standout tracks, Vibes, Struggle, Stranger, Keep It Simple, Flashes deserved to be singles, they were stronger than the singles she released, her collaborations with Swae Lee and Diplo are fire!!!! I'm super excited for this era!!!

Comment

Excited for this. She never disappoints, she is so unique!

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Preorder later today for NZ, new song out with Alma, she has feature with Kylie on the album, 14 tracks, 5 collabs

Comment

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Loving the album cover and the new song is really good! This is shaping up to be a good era for her!

Also excited for the Kylie collaboration

Comment

Originally posted by Westen View Post

Preorder later today for NZ, new song out with Alma, she has feature with Kylie on the album, 14 tracks, 5 collabs
                      That cover
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I forgot this is already coming out tomorrow! Looking forward to listen to this!

Comment

Just pressed play. So excited!!!!

Comment

So, history repeats itself

4 albums in, and once again my first impressions after 2 listens are not great. I remember I was disappointed by Blue Lips for first week or two, and then it became my favorite TL album (now that award goes back to QotC), I'm not worried, I know it will grow on me

Production wise it's totally opposite if what I expected after we heard first two songs that were very stripped down and chill. It also feels like Lady Wood 2.0, but happier.

Comment

Btw she has artwork for every song on the album

Comment

Wonderful album. Very much enjoying this as I type.

Stay Over through to Mateo is a moment.

Comment

I'm shocked! It's an amazing album, really wish the Doja Cat collab were longer :/

Comment

Wow. WOW! I am truly slayed. I didn’t expect it to be this good. Literally everything on the album is better than "Glad He‘s Gone" and "Bad as the Boys".

Comment

I’m slayed, for real
                                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Somehow I never got into "Blue Lips" while I loved her first two records and this is a step back into the right direction for me again. Good album from start to finish. Will need to dive a bit more into it though.

Comment

Sunshine Kitty 4/5 from the UK Sun.

Comment

I've listened to it a couple of times, it's good! I need to understand HOW good, but she delivered another fine album!

Comment

I am surprised I enjoy this as much as I did. Very catchy songs and Glad He's Gone and Boys don't sound bad when taken in as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                I am surprised I enjoy this as much as I did. Very catchy songs and Glad He's Gone and Boys don't sound bad when taken in as a whole.
                                                They have always been bops tbh

Comment

Looking forward to this, I loved QOTC and Blue Lips
                                                  thank u, next

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
                                                    They have always been bops tbh
                                                    I didn't like Glad He's Gone and Boys didn't grab my attention. Also, does Bad as the Boys sort of sound like (a sped-up) Slumber Party? Or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                      I didn't like Glad He's Gone and Boys didn't grab my attention. Also, does Bad as the Boys sort of sound like (a sped-up) Slumber Party? Or is it just me?
                                                      Never thought about that! There may be a few notes in common now that I think about it

Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mateo..!!

Such a sentimental BOP! It’s a late summer jam.
                                                        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

I was never into her stuff but this is soooo good!
                                                          Welcome to the underworld
                                                          Where the love's at first sight
                                                          The kind that we like
                                                          Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

I am really digging Shifted!

Comment

Working...
                                                            X