Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normani - Debut Album

Debut album by Normani.
    Last edited by spiritboy; Thu April 7, 2022, 20:41.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Finally! Can't wait for this as she already released a few bops. Will be interesting to see if songs like "Love Lies" will be on this as well.

These Fifth Harmony girls are releasing quite good solo stuff I have to say.

Comment

I am curious to hear what she can come up with.
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

I love all the Fifth Harmony girls solo stuff. It was obvious that they wanted to become solo artists to begin with.

Comment

Well if she wants her debut to be certified the first week the record label will push her to use Love Lies and DWAS, since they are the only thing that she has sell...

Comment

Lemme be clear: I think that she has everything to be successful, but she needs to prove to everyone that she can handle her career as a single artist, Camila did and she proved that she can sell songs, albums and tours. I really hope her fans could stop refferring her as a God-like cause she isn't that thing. They are the most annoying and mad fanbase that I ever saw on twitter (behind selenators and monsters) SHE NEEDS TO PROVE THAT SHE CAN DO IT SOLO!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, she needs a solo hit.

I remember Ariana being trolled for not having a smash solo hit from 2013-2016, and yet she was already a huge star at that point.

Comment

I feel like they know that. But then again it should go to her credit that she did help enhance the songs that she was co-lead on.

Long as she is the lead artist, I don’t mind a feature. A lot of the girls coming out had features on all their singles until like their third album. It’s fair for her to do it too

Comment

Yes it's what works best for her at the moment so a feature is totally fine. Looking forward to this. I hope whatever they release will be big enough so the album comes out this year
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

The issue with her duets is she never has the first verse too which is problematic
                    Forever Young

Comment

Source? Seems a bit rushed considering she hasn't had a solo single yet.
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

are we forgetting Waves?????????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post
                          it made no waves on the charts and in our lives so no
                          Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post
                            Granted Waves is structure as her song with 6LACK as the feature, they still share co-lead credit

Comment

I also think people are forgetting that she probably released a lot of features not only to get her name out there, but also because it gave her the oppertunity to release music without her label/investor pushing too much? I mean Camila took things into her own hands with Frank Dukes after the label tried to push Crying In The Club, I Have Questions and OMG, while she actually wanted to go an other direction, if she didn't pushed for Havana (the label wanted OMG as next single) and didn't proved the label wrong, we probably would either been still waiting for her to release an album at this point of time. Other acts like Zara Larsson got a (in her case global) debut album out and are struggling now to make waves again on the charts.

The commercial landscape is because of streaming so odd because it can go a lot of ways. Like going back to Camila again for crying out loud, but Havana basically became a bigger event than she is herself as solo artist. Never Be The Same rode on the hype of Havana, her tour did aswell. The same way Fifth Harmony's tours and singles rode off the back of the succes of Worth It and Work From Home. The question will be though, will you as act be able to hold that for the future?

Normani has done some decent features and has a gig on Ariana's tour as support. Yes it is time for a solo song, but I always find it weird why a feature holds so much 'weight' on a act. the Pussycat Dolls only had two singles in their debut era without a feature. Like mentioned earlier, Ariana had a lot of features, who also got a lot of heat for it, which always was weird to me.

In a perfect world these new girls would get the time and space to develop themselves as artists, but the current commercial climate only leaves room for a few minutes to make descisions, so being featured and having co-leads is a great way to get yourself out there, while still figuring out what kind of direction you wanna go.

I am curious for what she has to offer in the future.

This was my TEDTalk

Comment

So this turned out to be fake right? It's not out.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Lead single was supporsed to be out today but looks like fake news for now. Mods can lock it and re-open it when it's confirmed.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

LOL, we've been waiting for this for 2 years.

A very reliable insider (who knew about Camila's release date) says this is coming out on June 17.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Is album release confirmed? I actually liked Fair while most didn't, good song so I feel vibe of her album will be kinda similar? Anyway, we would be supporting her in this house

Comment

Comment

BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Watch this ending up as her 'Her Name Is Nicoleormani' ...

Comment

I can already see the next captions about Normani‘s „debut album“.

Normani reveals her debut album comes in 2022.

​​​​​​….

Normani confirms that there are actual songs on the album.

​​​​​​….

Normani states that she actually sings on her debut album.

​​​​​​….

Normani lets us know that there will actually be a debut album at any time.
                                              It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

I lost interest waiting for this. We’ve had:

Love Lies
                                                Checklist - Calvin Harris produced EP
                                                Slow down - Calvin Harris produced EP
                                                Waves
                                                Dancing with a stranger
                                                Motivation
                                                Diamonds (Megan thee stallion collab)
                                                Bad to you (with Ariana and Nicki)
                                                Wild Side
                                                Fair

The time has been & gone. She missed her hype.

Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                                  Still a good laugh
                                                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Working...
                                                  X