Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miley Cyrus - She Is Here [EP]

Second EP to be dropped, 6 songs.
    Last edited by Mainshow; Fri May 31st, 2019, 18:28.
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

When is it going to be released ?

Comment

It is actually called She Is Here

Comment

I am so confused.

Will there actually be a studio record after 3 EPs? Omg, D.R.E.A.M. is really happening.
        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by GonPop View Post
          When is it going to be released ?
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This EP slays!
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I don't think it was the best strategy to release two EPs first and then combine them into an album later, the interest will be much lower when the album is finally released..that said She Is Coming was fire, so bring it on!
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                  I don't think it was the best strategy to release two EPs first and then combine them into an album later, the interest will be much lower when the album is finally released..that said She Is Coming was fire, so bring it on!
                  I agree. This has happened to other artists as well. Still, it's an interesting way to keep the people busy with new stuff and considering how bad her last album performed, this may be a good transition to her next, hopefully really well planned era.

Anyways, just came here to moan about a possible release date, but glad to see it actually got 'confirmed' a few days ago. Also good decision not to release three EPs and then the album but two EPs and the third part alongside the others as the full album. Makes much more sense.

I just hope it won't come out on the 6th September. That's already a busy Friday for me with other new releases

Comment

To be honest, there is zero hype for her. "Mother's Daughter" is an amazing single choice and the video is top notch, but it seems that the Bangerz image killed her momentum. It's good to know that she is still very much invested no matter what.

Comment

Let’s see if this is really coming tomorrow

Comment

I wonder if her break-up with Liam will have an effect on the whole release strategy of this project...

I'm surprised there wasn't a lot going on since the release of "She Is Coming". I hope she goes full promo force once the second EP gets released / towards the full album. "Mother's Daughter" deserved to be huge.

Comment

It would be amazing if she could premiere a new single at the VMAs

Comment

FINALLY! The song sounds like "Bad Karma" omg I‘m so excited

Comment

Do you guys think this is the next EP or maybe the whole album ?

I don’t think she met the expectations with the EP idea so they must be releasing the whole thing directly.

Comment

I would be happy if it is the full album

Comment

The album is supposed to be called She is Miley Cyrus, so I think they're going forward with the EP idea.
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I kinda cringe at the title though
                                    She really want from 'Meet Miley Cyrus' in 2007, to 'She is Miley Cyrus' in 2020

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                        The album is supposed to be called She is Miley Cyrus, so I think they're going forward with the EP idea.
                                        Why does it remind me of 'Her Name Is Nicole' though?
                                        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                        and everything you stand for?
                                        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

I've been using Deezer for almost two years now and I always wondered why they never use the notification system even though they have it and I have it enabled. Never once have I gotten a notification about any new releases, but just a few minutes ago...

Could this be very close to being released?

Comment

Well, wasn't it clear something is coming in 2020?

I would love if they drop the new Mark/Miley collaboration this or next week to be honest, followed by the EP/album in Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                              Well, wasn't it clear something is coming in 2020?
                                              Yes, that's why I said this could be very close to being released. Otherwise such a pointless use of notification for the first time in two years.

Comment

So she announced something on the very first week of January and hasn't done anything since? a mess

She certainly doesn't have the freedom she thought she had (or wanted).

Comment

^ Or she has that freedom and doesn‘t give a sh*t about it anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                    ^ Or she has that freedom and doesn‘t give a sh*t about it anymore?
                                                    I really don’t think so.

I feel like she had an idea and loved what she produced but her team messed her up big time. It’s like they wanted her to have a hit so bad that this turned out to be a big mess.

I mean Slide Away is probably the best thing she’s ever done. I’m sad we haven’t discovered the other gems.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X