Selena Gomez - Rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selena Gomez - Rare

I‘ve been waiting for ages to create this topic and since she’s saying that it’s finished and it’s coming soon so...

So the core of the album is pop but she describes it as soulful and says she has experimented with acoustic & electric guitars. She has also said multiple times that’s it‘s very personal.

Song titles:

- Grateful (confirmed, could also be the album title)
    - Rare (confirmed)
    - Flawless (confirmed)
    - Out of My Head (rumored)
    - Sunrise (rumored)

I really really hope that "Bad Liar" and "Fetish" are at least included as bonus tracks. They are way too good to be wasted.
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu December 12th, 2019, 17:16.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Isn’t she saying this for at least 2 years now

Comment

Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed June 12th, 2019, 23:17.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

It‘s finally starting!!

Grateful would be a fantastic album title btw!

Comment

I wonder how she is going to do in this market
          Forever Young

Comment

This better be true. It’s been 84 years...

Comment

I will believe it when I see it

Also, to be honest and as much as I'm thirsty for new Selena, I hope she waits until 2020. October - December is usually the busiest time, not sure if it's a good idea to have your comeback during that time.

Comment

^ ^ That used to be the case, but the last two years' Christmas seasons were extremely weak in terms of high potential releases. And even if that was the case: She could pull an 'I Am...Sasha Fierce' and debut low but reach new peaks with subsequent single success.

During her last era, she kept getting better with each single release and the non-album releases 'Bad Liar', 'Wolves' and 'Back to You' all proved to be great songs, so I'm really curious what she's got to offer with her next album. She is at an artistic peak and I wish her to finally release her personal 'Stripped' - an album the people will talk about.
                Last edited by theMathematician; Sat September 21st, 2019, 13:58.
                ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

I may be in the miniority but I am glad it takes a while. As much acclaim Bad Liar got, it is the worst thing she ever released imo. tbh. And Wolves and Back To You were cute but also not that interesting to me.
                  I rather see her doing more urban influenced material like Fetish and Good For You and just more poppy material like Hands To Myself and A Year Without Rain, but that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                    I may be in the miniority but I am glad it takes a while. As much acclaim Bad Liar got, it is the worst thing she ever released imo. tbh. And Wolves and Back To You were cute but also not that interesting to me.
                    I rather see her doing more urban influenced material like Fetish and Good For You and just more poppy material like Hands To Myself and A Year Without Rain, but that's just me
                    Bad Liar is one of the best pop songs of last few years for me, i actually started paying attention to Selena thanks to that song.
                    I also love Fetish, Wolves and It Ain't Me. Back to you was generic and basic, i don't use it.

Comment

[MENTION=65457]theMathematician[/MENTION] I wasn't talking about the album though. Because the album must come out in 2020 for sure if the lead is coming in October. And for songs it's the opposite: It got more competitive because of the Christmas songs always doing so well on Spotify.

Comment

Whisper Queen would make a good album title
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          Whisper Queen would make a good album title
                          ASMRpop, a true whispering experience

Comment

Billie Eilish, who ^^ ?
                            ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

I would like to see it

Comment

Ok, that would be sooner than expected, but it would make sense. Lead single in October = album coming in first quarter of 2019. Yes, she is very popular, but she's been away for so long so I don't want her to release an album during the busy times of a year, so a first quarter release would be perfect.

Comment

The same week as Dua Lipa's lead single if true.
                                  late.

Comment

Yeeeees! My body is ready
                                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

SHE IS COMING

She’s about to do what’s she about to do and she’s going to show the girls what they shoulda did these past four years!!
                                      Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu October 17th, 2019, 19:01.

Comment

OMG!! So excited for this! Also loving that picture!

Though I have to admit I‘m a bit worried as so many of my faves released disappointing stuff lately, so I really, really hope she won‘t follow that...

Comment

HER POWER!

Comment

The Brazil thing is nothing major, they make all pop girls trend there, even Nicole Scherzinger and others without any major succes

Comment

#SG2ISCOMING is now trending worldwide as well (at #19).

#SelenaIsBack is trending at #5 here in Germany.

I know I say it a lot but her power scares me sometimes
                                              Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu October 17th, 2019, 19:48.

Comment

why? She always has been a social media darling, nothing scary about it

Comment

OMFG is she coming tomorrow???

Comment

Working...
                                                  X