No announcement yet.

Selena Gomez - Rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning cover, after the cheap standard and Deluxe covers, this is such an upgrade

Comment

• Yes, beautiful cover. Should have been the main one.

I'm excited for those new tracks. This era was rather disappointing so far, so I hope this re-release will change that.

Comment

• Looking forward to new tracks.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Omg that snippet sounds so good she’s coming!!
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Shes so powerful
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Deluxe Edition Tracklist:

1. Boyfriend
                  2. Lose You To Love Me
                  3. Rare
                  4. Souvenir
                  5. Look At Her Now
                  6. She
                  7. Crowded Room
                  8. Vulnerable
                  9. Dance Again
                  10. Ring
                  11. A Sweeter Place
                  12. People You Know
                  13. Cut You Off
                  14. Let Me Get Me
                  15. Kinda Crazy
                  16. Fun
                  17. Feel Me
                  Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu April 9th, 2020, 13:14.

Comment

• The three new songs are so damn good and some of the best songs on the album which was immaculate already. Wow I‘m speechless right now.

Comment

• This album kinda frustrates me. I find the new tracks and even Feel Me much better than the songs she released as singles or shot videos for. the artwork for the re-release is MUCH better than the other 2 covers.

Comment

• Souvenir is by far the best song out of the three new songs.
                        Wonder why it never made it onto the original album since it's better than almost all of those tracks.
                        Last edited by Noahh; Thu April 9th, 2020, 14:27.
                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Boyfriend sounds like it could be a hit for her, I can already see the teenage girls spamming this on their insta stories and Tik Tok
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Thank god, this re-release just got me back into the album just when I thought I was already completely over it!

Comment

• The bridge in "She" sounds like heaven.

Comment

• I like the new songs.
                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Is she planning to release this deluxe edition physically as well? Because I want that cover in my collection

Comment

• I don’t get the new track order at all.

Comment

• Ok so why she didn't wait to just release the deluxe as the album? The deluxe tracks elevate this so much it's crazy smh.
                                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Comment

• The good sis betta release this on cd and vinyl! I want this in my physical collection.
                                          DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

• The new songs are pretty great! Boyfriend is catchy as hell.

I've gotten used to the standard edition tracklist, and the deluxe edition has changed the order quite a bit. I'm probably going to try and slot these 3 in somewhere.

Comment

• The album survivor has just kicked off:

Save your favourite tracks from "Rare" now:

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...omez-rare-soon
                                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Selena finally getting the Grammys she deserved years ago next year.

#JusticeForSelena

Comment

Comment

• AlbumSurvivor: Choose your winner: Vulnerable, Souvenir or Fetish:
                                                    VOTE HERE
                                                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Comment

• what ever happened to Boyfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                          what ever happened to Boyfriend?
                                                          Depends who you ask. Her fans seem to be blaming her “team” for it not taking off and the album dropping off the charts.

Comment

• Yes and clowns will tell you that it was an official single, the most promoted song in music history and that everything was done right with it. Really does depend on who you’re asking.

Comment

• Interscope is cancelled

Comment

• Ewokguy15
                                                                Ewokguy15 commented
                                                                Editing a comment
                                                                You would just need to look at the $$$ Gaga has brought in to understand why, she has sold around 10-15x more albums than Selena and what, like 50-70 million more singles then you have the 11 Grammys. They aren’t on the same level.
                                                                Last edited by Ewokguy15; Fri June 5th, 2020, 01:22.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X