No announcement yet.

Selena Gomez - Rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• It’s only been two months but I‘ve already played this more often than my most played album of 2019 (Madame X). It’s like a drug.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Oh my god we‘re FINALLY getting something hallelujah! Love that the best song on the album is getting some attention.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Selegend is finally getting that Grammy that she deserves

Comment

• Selena Gomez will never win a Grammy, possibly one for best Dance Recording but that's still a stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
              Selena Gomez will never win a Grammy, possibly one for best Dance Recording but that's still a stretch.
              Probably true because they never give the Grammys to the ones that deserve them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Probably true because they never give the Grammys to the ones that deserve them.
                Yeah. . . that's why she won't win one, not due to her karaoke vocal skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Yeah. . . that's why she won't win one, not due to her karaoke vocal skills.
                  Are we playing American Idol during isolation?

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Are we playing American Idol during isolation?
                    I don't know what that means . . .

Comment

• She should win Best Pop Vocal Album for Rare.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Record Of The Year makes sense, don't see Album Of The Year yet and especially not still so early in the year with lots of releases still coming.

Comment

• Even though I enjoy this album, I don't see it winning any Grammy.

Comment

• Selena is coming to save pop for the second time this year

Comment

• OMFG FINALLY AAAHHH
                                Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon April 6th, 2020, 21:10.

Comment

• This should give the album another push, hopefully they make Boyfriend the official single and push it with a lyric video (actually interesting one) and then a mv, send it to radio as Rare is done there

Comment

• That's a beautiful new cover.

Comment

• Can't wait to listen to the new songs!
                                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• "Souvenir" is entirely written by Selena. A songwriter! Who’s doing it like her?

Comment

• ^ ^ These days, more acts are actively involved in the songwriting process. It's indeed a rare thing that an act writes one or multiple songs exclusively. Taylor Swift is another example that comes to my mind.
                                          WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

• Stunning cover, after the cheap standard and Deluxe covers, this is such an upgrade

Comment

• Yes, beautiful cover. Should have been the main one.

I'm excited for those new tracks. This era was rather disappointing so far, so I hope this re-release will change that.

Comment

• Looking forward to new tracks.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Omg that snippet sounds so good she’s coming!!

Comment

• Shes so powerful

Comment

Working...
                                                    X