Selena Gomez - Rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The era just started and she’s already serving with these pics
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

So she had secret sessions and invited only 5 fans...and I wasn’t one of them. That don’t make no sense.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

The wait was so worth it. I just know that the album will be a flawless, personal masterpiece. So excited!

Comment

I hope she will release some kind of deluxe edition including some of her stand alone singles like "Bad Liar" or "Fetish" - If they can get along with the other songs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
            I hope she will release some kind of deluxe edition including some of her stand alone singles like "Bad Liar" or "Fetish" - If they can get along with the other songs.
            I‘m 100% sure that they‘ll be on the Japan or Target edition

Comment

^ Haha, most likely

A countdown? I wonder for what it is... album announcement, already second single or even a tour announcement?

Comment

Maybe she'll release an uptempo song as well.

Hope the album won't be full of ballads.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Maybe she'll release an uptempo song as well.

Hope the album won't be full of ballads.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The album of the decade is coming!

Comment

I am a bit worried that this will be the first Selena album I might skip after two listens if the songs are in a similair vein as the two released

Comment

So some fans think the album will come out on January 24th. I have no idea why though.

Comment

I have this feeling with Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift that they‘ll never really grow up. For some reason they both exude these childlike qualities
                          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                            So some fans think the album will come out on January 24th. I have no idea why though.
                            Isn't that the releasedate of the picture disc as well?

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                              Isn't that the releasedate of the picture disc as well?
                              It is hm

From the Ryan Seacrest interview:

"More than anything I think I feel a sense of relief. You know? It’s been 4 years since I’ve been working on this album and it’s actually perfect timing because I was going to release it 2 years ago and none of the words that I’m speaking would have existed."

On what's to come: "All I know is these two songs were me wrapping up a chapter in a pretty little bow and the rest of the album is all about where I am now and where I’m going. So, in my opinion, these are great songs, but I’ve saved the best for later."
                              So if those two songs aren’t even the best ones on the album it’s going to be on bible level like "Revival" omfg.

Also does the first quote mean that she basically scrapped the entire 2017 album? :sad:

Comment

A celebration today!! The Stars Dance Tour and the Revival Tour were both incredible. It’s sad that she had to cancel both because she was sick.

I will definitely get tickets for this and Idc if I have to pay 3 million euros for them.
                                Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu October 24th, 2019, 23:25.

Comment

Her crying and being happy that Selena is back is a mood.
                                  Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat October 26th, 2019, 15:45.

Comment

She said she wrote 24 songs for the album, that it’s finished and it currently has no collaborations.

She also said that she wanted to release a third song before the end of the year.

Comment

She should keep it without features

Comment

She said the album is coming out early next year and that the next single is even better than LYTLM. She’s coming!

Comment

I love it already

Comment

Can't wait for this album! I'm ready for another Revival.
                                            thank u, next

Comment

The album is coming out January 10th! It will have 13 tracks on the standard edition and 18 on the deluxe.

If they don’t change that album cover and title...
                                              Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu November 21st, 2019, 18:00.

Comment

Does she not acknowledge Stars Dance?
                                                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                                    Does she not acknowledge Stars Dance?
                                                    No. She kinda left her Hollywood Records days behind her...

Comment

She should’ve included Fetish & Bad Liar only

Comment

I don't mind 'Wolves' and 'Back To You' as they are some of her best songs

Comment

International stans lost as always

Comment

Aren‘t these five extra songs the 2017/2018 singles?

If not, I‘d be pissed af!

Comment

I'm so glad she included all her previous singles! Even "Taki Taki" would be welcome to join if they made a last minute reconsideration!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X