No announcement yet.

Selena Gomez - Rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for this album! I'm ready for another Revival.
    thank u, next

Comment

The album is coming out January 10th! It will have 13 tracks on the standard edition and 18 on the deluxe.

If they don’t change that album cover and title...
      Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu November 21, 2019, 18:00.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Does she not acknowledge Stars Dance?

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
            Does she not acknowledge Stars Dance?
            No. She kinda left her Hollywood Records days behind her...

Comment

She should’ve included Fetish & Bad Liar only

Comment

I don't mind 'Wolves' and 'Back To You' as they are some of her best songs

Comment

International stans lost as always

Comment

Aren‘t these five extra songs the 2017/2018 singles?

If not, I‘d be pissed af!

Comment

I'm so glad she included all her previous singles! Even "Taki Taki" would be welcome to join if they made a last minute reconsideration!

Comment

Taki Taki is her best single ever
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Taki Taki is trash!!
                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

That cover is okay...I‘m a little disappointed. But I can’t wait for the album and I love the trailer.

Comment

Tracklist:

1. Rare
                              2. Dance Again
                              3. LAHN
                              4. LYTLM
                              5. Ring
                              6. Vulnerable
                              7. People You Know
                              8. Let Me Get Me
                              9. Crowded Room ft. 6LACK
                              10. Kinda Crazy
                              11. FUN
                              12. Cut You Off
                              13. A Sweeter Place ft. Kid Cudi

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                Tracklist:

9. Crowded Room ft. 6LACK
                                13. A Sweeter Place ft. Kid Cudi
                                Cover is basic af and boring but that doesn't matter in this day and age. Excited for these two stracks since I hope she gives me what I deserve - and that's another Good For You
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Comment

I think the cover is cute. The features and snippets sound good. Love me some urban leaning Selener.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ok writing creds!!

Comment

It Ain’t Me, Bad Liar, Fetish, Wolves and Back to You Are the Target Deluxe bonus tracks. I HAVE to get that version too.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                It Ain’t Me, Bad Liar, Fetish, Wolves and Back to You Are the Target Deluxe bonus tracks. I HAVE to get that version too.
                                                I bet they are on streaming too We Love a 2billion streams on debut album
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I'm so happy that all these tracks are part of the deluxe version one can get at regular CD stores here in Germany!
                                                  "Fetish" is one of my favourite pop songs of all-time. It would have been such a waste to not have this one included on an album!

Actually, I'm very excited about this record. "Revival" was such an enjoyable album shaping the way for contemporary pop music and Selena's latest singles are growin' on me.

When it comes to the album cover, I guess it's alright.. at least, she doesn't show her 6th toe again.
                                                  Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

The cover is a bit too simple to work.
                                                    Even though I still think her two recent singles are among her worst work. I am curious to hear what more she has to offer

Comment

Working...
                                                    X