No announcement yet.

Selena Gomez - Rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll definitely get the deluxe edition. It's also released in Germany, btw.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
    http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

Everybody freaked out! Everybody said something!
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Album of the year at the 2021 Grammy awards
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This is so surprising coming from her label.................................

MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

LYTLM and LAHN are definitely not next level, so I hope there's much more to come.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
              This is so surprising coming from her label.................................

Well we know that the critically acclaimed masterpieces Bad Liar and Fetish are on the album and that she single handedly managed to save pop with Revival in 2015 so they probably didn’t lie

Comment

#JANUARYbelongstoRARE is currently trending worldwide on Twitter

Comment

"Feel Me" will be a bonus track on the vinyl. She performed the song live on her Revival Tour in 2016 and it’s a fan favorite.

Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun December 22nd, 2019, 18:25.

Comment

So the UK will have an exclusive deluxe edition that has a different album cover

And the Japanese version will have a bonus DVD.

DVD Tracklist:

1. Lose You To Love Me (Official Music Video)
                    2. Lose You To Love Me (Behind the scenes)
                    3. Look At Her Now (Official Music Video)
                    4. Look At Her Now (Behind the scenes)
                    Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon December 23rd, 2019, 12:47.

Comment

#RAREisComing is currently the #1 trending topic worldwide. Her power amazes me.

Comment

Can't wait for this. Revival was brilliant.

Comment

#PreOrderRAREnow is currently trending worldwide on Twitter. She’s too powerful. The hype is real.

Comment

Already a bop

Comment

#SelenaIsRare is currently trending worldwide at #2 on Twitter.

She’s coming for those 4 million first week sales yup

Comment

Selena always delivers bops so i'm looking forward to this.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Can’t believe it’s only one week away now. Aaah

Comment

^^ did I miss a single? Are they releasing this without a current hit?

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                      ^^ did I miss a single? Are they releasing this without a current hit?
                                      Lose You To Love Me is a US #1 and a top 5 in loads of other countries so that's enough for them

Comment

Yeah, I know LYTLM WAS a hit but seems odd to be relasing without a current single since LYTLM hit no.1 more than a month ago (if im not mistaken).

Comment

Yeah, I know LYTLM WAS a hit but seems odd to be relasing without a current single since LYTLM hit no.1 more than a month ago (if im not mistaken).
                                          I guess they aim for the long run. January is not so crowded so a top 5 debut for the album is a given in loads of markets. I think with the Deluxe tracks and 2 additional tracks already being out there, it is great to have 11 (12 counting the vinyl track) brand new tracks to look forward to.
                                          if they release the Deluxe on streaming everywhere, she will have a good chunk of SPS tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncι View Post
                                            I guess they aim for the long run. January is not so crowded so a top 5 debut for the album is a given in loads of markets. I think with the Deluxe tracks and 2 additional tracks already being out there, it is great to have 11 (12 counting the vinyl track) brand new tracks to look forward to.
                                            if they release the Deluxe on streaming everywhere, she will have a good chunk of SPS tbh.
                                            gotcha!

Comment

She said they are currently working on the second single. I guess it could come out the same week as the album?

Comment

Comment

Hopefully she does some promo interviews. I'm not counting on performances as she is not the best person for that.

Comment

• As she received horrible reactions to her live performance, I could imagine her not even wanting to further promote this.

And anyway, whenever she’ll release her next album, she’ll admit again how « that album » is how she truly feels and finally connects with the music she’s done etc etc I feel like she’s saying that with each album she’s doing.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X