No announcement yet.

Selena Gomez - Rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a great album. Dance again is my current fav.
    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• This is a masterpiece and already the album of the decade. That’s how good it is.

"Dance Again" is the best song on the album. I literally couldn’t sit still. It HAS to be the next single.

"Ring" is THE new bad bitch anthem and it made me dance too.

This one is going to be cheesy: "People You Know" made me cry like a baby because I can relate to it. But I was still dancing. Anyway its production is so epic too!

"Let Me Get Me" is SO unique and the definition of a bop.

I don’t get why people hate "Fun" because it’s a bop that probably will get me in a good mood each time I‘ll listen to it. Its title says it all.

"A Sweeter Place" was amazing too but Kid Cudi was VERY unnecessary. It’s a good ending to the album but LYTLM would’ve been even better.

All in all I can say that this is INCREDIBLE. Everything I wished for and more. I was hoping for her album to sound like this after she released "Fetish" and "Bad Liar". It’s pretty unique and different from "Revival". The only song I didn’t like (so far) was "Crowded Room".
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• After a run through the album is just boring, I don't know if it's the fact sis can't really sing or the song's being so dull.

I think it's that she can't really do anything with her voice so it all just stays the exact same note for 40 minutes.

Her stuff with The Scene was better than this.

Revival remains her best album easily!

Comment

• My first ranking:

1. Dance Again
            2. People You Know
            3. Lose You To Love Me
            4. Ring
            5. Let Me Get Me
            6. Fun
            7. Look At Her Now
            8. A Sweeter Place
            9. Rare
            10. Vulnerable
            11. Cut You Off
            12. Kinda Crazy
            13. Crowded Room

Such a masterpiece.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I love your stan goggles [MENTION=55778]JeremySpears[/MENTION]

Oh to be 18 again!!!!

Comment

• It’s cute, lacks a banger. Vulnerable is my favourite. Dance Again & People You Know also good
                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Originally posted by westhammer View Post
                  It’s cute, lacks a banger. Vulnerable is my favourite. Dance Again & People You Know also good
                  Taste!

Comment

• Why are they pushing Rare, are they dululu??
                    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Yikes! Her voice lacks......it just lacks. She sounds like a robot. I couldn’t make it through this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                        Why are they pushing Rare, are they dululu??
                        They also released Lose You to Bore Me and Look At Her Mmmm so nothing suprises me anymore

Comment

• I‘ve started listening to it but had to stop half way through. It sounds like a baby singing literally.

No offense taken, she might have put some effort into it. However, I can barely bare Taylor on full album length. Selena is too youthful in music for my taste.
                          DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• I still haven’t listened to it. I liked Lose You To Love Me but Look At Her Now wasn’t it for me. Hopefully there’s some more mid tempos

Comment

• Oohhh, 6lack and Kid Cudi... lemmw hop on em

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                I still haven’t listened to it. I liked Lose You To Love Me but Look At Her Now wasn’t it for me. Hopefully there’s some more mid tempos
                                I would say Look At Her Now is the most uptempo on the album.

I’m not sure this album has potential for longevity. I think Revival is superior but will see how I feel after a week or two
                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Dance Again is a bop

Comment

• Originally posted by westhammer View Post
                                    I would say Look At Her Now is the most uptempo on the album.

I’m not sure this album has potential for longevity. I think Revival is superior but will see how I feel after a week or two
                                    I also think Revival is superior because it has more to offer. Rare is nice, but misses the more interesting cuts that Revival had.

Comment

• Beyoncé God is real GIF!

Comment

• Locals are eating "A Sweeter Place" up and many say it’s better than the new Future x Drake collab. Maybe Kid Cudi was necessary after all.

Ugh the way she stays winning this era. I love it.

Comment

• So she stole from xcx again

Comment

• #RareOutNow was the #1 worldwide trending topic for hours and it’s still #2 right now.

Comment

• First spin is done and I really enjoyed it! It flows perfectly, though there‘s no smash or gem on this. But also no fillers IMO. Will need some more spins to dive more into it, though it‘s very nice to have a few bops on this and it‘s not just filled with LYTLM‘s.

Comment

• Gave this a listen and i like it. Lead single is the worst song on the album.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Reviews:

Selena Gomez has 165 million Instagram followers. Now she has her first great pop album

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...mpression=true

Selena Gomez‘s Rare was worth the wait

https://www.stereogum.com/2068911/se...e-week-in-pop/

Selena Gomez review, Rare: Moments of ecstasy and pathos never quite live up to the singer’s gold standards (3/5 Stars)

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9277171.html

Selena Gomez: Rare review — tasteful take on catchy pop is a bravura comeback (4/5 Stars)

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/s...back-sj8c2nghg

A Track-By-Track First Impression Of Selena Gomez’s ‘Rare’

https://theinterns.net/2020/01/10/tr...a-gomezs-rare/

Selena Gomez – ‘Rare’: the quietly confident star wrestles back her own narrative

https://www.nme.com/reviews/selena-g...mpression=true

Selena Gomez — Rare review: Polished break-up album ditches self-indulgence for killer pop (4/5 Stars)

https://www.standard.co.uk/go/london...-a4331196.html

Comment

• She did more than just THAT.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X