No announcement yet.

Selena Gomez - Rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 77 at Metacritic with 11 reviews so far.
    Not only her highest score to date, but also the most reviews for one of her albums!

Her Metascores so far:

77 - Rare (11 reviews)
    74 - Revival (9)
    59 - Stars Dance (10)
    58 - When The Sun Goes Down (6)

Comment

• The album is easy listenening, but I do not find anything particularly spectacular. It has a nice flow and overall it is probably her best album, but I prefer revival. I like the song with Kid Cudi.
      "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
      Last.FM
      Instagram

Comment

• selena-gomez-rare album

https://musicinyourhands1.blogspot.c...omez-rare.html

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed January 15th, 2020, 18:20.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I just bought the signed lithograph. I don’t what that is or what it’s for but it’s signed and I gotta support my girl.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Just got to listen to this album. Rare, Dance Again, People You Know, Vulnerable, Ring are the standouts. The two singles were awesome too. Overall, this is an album I see myself repeating over and over. It's so cohesive. Revival is still the best for me but this might grow on me eventually.
              DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                I just bought the signed lithograph. I don’t what that is or what it’s for but it’s signed and I gotta support my girl.
                It's literally just a mini poster, I am just sad most things have to be either shipped from the US with shipping and custom fees or are Uk exclusive, like every price is available in Euro's but I can't add them, so annoying.

Comment

• Her next #1 hit is coming

Comment

• She‘ll be on the Ellen show next week and she‘ll probably be the musical guest.

Comment

• The first half of the album until Let Me Get Me is pure gold for me, the other half is ok. A pretty solid album
                      Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• I haven’t stopped playing this masterpiece and work of art since it came out. It’s already my nineteenth most played album. I‘m obsessed.

Comment

• I find it good for her standards. Nothing outstanding though.
                          I know how I feel when I'm around you, I don't know

Comment

• My daughter 9 years old adore Selena Gomes and her not children's songs...

Comment

• This is definitely the best pop album of the year.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• My signed copy is here and I‘m literally shaking

Comment

• #1 on the Billboard 200!!

Comment

• Kinda wish she didn't beg for it though. Congrats ho.
                                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• And I find it FUNNY how Jeremy didn't drag her for begging as much as he did Justin Bieber.

I am warming up to this record though
                                      Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                        And I find it FUNNY how Jeremy didn't drag her for begging as much as he did Justin Bieber.

I am warming up to this record though
                                        Because an artist asking her fans politely to stream her album literally just saying that "it would be great if it could be #1" is a totally different situation than facetiming as many stans as you can basically just to tell them to buy the song and then be rude to them for the rest of the conversation, threatening to cancel a tour, saying #2 is for losers, releasing CDs that have just a letter on the cover including two Ms and posting every single day how much you want that #1.

In what universe did Selena roll around on the floor screaming and crying for fans to buy her album? Because that’s what you guys act like she was doing. She posted one story. ONE!

You‘re a grown man you should know what begging really looks like and you should be able to tell the difference between these two situations. FUNNY.

Comment

• Yes, Selena's way of asking her fans was completely different than Justin's. I thought Selena's asking was very genuine.

Comment

• So there are rumors that she‘ll be releasing a deluxe edition including that "Boyfriend" song that she has talked about so much lately.

That better be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Because an artist asking her fans politely to stream her album literally just saying that "it would be great if it could be #1" is a totally different situation than facetiming as many stans as you can basically just to tell them to buy the song and then be rude to them for the rest of the conversation, threatening to cancel a tour, saying #2 is for losers, releasing CDs that have just a letter on the cover including two Ms and posting every single day how much you want that #1.

In what universe did Selena roll around on the floor screaming and crying for fans to buy her album? Because that’s what you guys act like she was doing. She posted one story. ONE!

You‘re a grown man you should know what begging really looks like and you should be able to tell the difference between these two situations. FUNNY.
                                              I am grown man and you are a grown man too.... She was begging end of
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• Saying please doesn't mean begging.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• So many people here who seem to adore her and I just wonder what it is? I mean, she really doesn't have a voice and every song I heard from her is a pop cliche. I suppose the producers are willing to give her the best stuff they got because for some reason her name/image is marketable?
                                                  "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                                  https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                                  "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Rare is a brilliant record.
                                                    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Working...
                                                    X