Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GoldLink - Diaspora

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GoldLink - Diaspora

    New album featuring Tyler, the Creator, Pusha T, Khalid, Jay Prince, Maleek Berry, Bibi Bourelly, Ari PenSmith, Wizkid, Lil Nei.

    >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

  • #2
    This slaps hard!!! such a great album, he deserves to be big
    MY INSTAGRAM


    Free Amazon Vouchers

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
      This slaps hard!!! such a great album, he deserves to be big
      Came in here to post the same thing. He did his thing.
      Originally posted by snoh aalegra


      - Ugh, those feels again

      Comment


      • #4
        [MENTION=25215]DnBLover[/MENTION] [MENTION=11491]urbanmusik[/MENTION] Listen to this bishes
        MY INSTAGRAM


        Free Amazon Vouchers

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
          [MENTION=25215]DnBLover[/MENTION] [MENTION=11491]urbanmusik[/MENTION] Listen to this bishes
          Thanks for the mention, let me get some time.
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

          Comment


          • #6
            DAMN DADDY DIS SHIT CRANK!!
            Originally posted by snoh aalegra


            - Ugh, those feels again

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
              [MENTION=25215]DnBLover[/MENTION] [MENTION=11491]urbanmusik[/MENTION] Listen to this bishes
              I love the 5 songs I've heard so far, been meaning to give the album a spin. Thanks for the mention.
              late.

              Comment


              • #8
                [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION]

                On track 6 but wait wait wait.... What fire is this????!!!!!
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                Comment


                • #9
                  I love Zulu Screams, need to listen to all of this!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                    [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION]

                    On track 6 but wait wait wait.... What fire is this????!!!!!
                    I told you so

                    Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                    I love Zulu Screams, need to listen to all of this!
                    Yes you should! Zulu screams is also one of my favourites
                    MY INSTAGRAM


                    Free Amazon Vouchers

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X