Charli XCX - Charli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blondini View Post
    #7 in Australia - her first top ten anywhere!
    I guess Charli doing promo every time she’s in Australia paid off! Glad she managed a top 10 on top of her UK best peak.
    late.

Comment

She's getting her own Netflix Show! How she created Nasty Cherry and how they will become famous.

Comment

Who has seen the tour yet?
        [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

This album is ******* awesome. No one can do it like Charli.
          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
            Who has seen the tour yet?
            I went to the Glasgow show a few weeks back, it was incredible. Charli has so much charisma, and really sells the songs (plus she actually gives us vocals during the ballads).

I was a sweaty mess by the end from jumping too much, was definitely thankful for the ballad section in the middle. Also her stans are such trolls; as soon as I entered the bar there were a guy and a girl dressed as taxis and people were shouting for the song during a quiet moment between tracks (Charli told them to f**k off )

She did the whole album + a few hit singles & Pop 2 faves. The light show was incredible too, though we didn't get confetti cannons and only one cube due to it being a smaller venue. Such a good night (not just because I got asked for ID when buying beer and tequila dddd, the show was amazing [and the drink prices were cheap for a concert venue]), would definitely recommend it.

I forgot that Rina Sawayama was an amazing UK opener; so much talent, the crowd loved her.

Originally posted by Hugo View Post
            This album is ******* awesome. No one can do it like Charli.
            No lies. I knew we'd get bangers, but I didn't expect to get so many futuristic ballads on this album. Charli really laid her soul out on the table.
            late.

Comment

late.

Comment

Y’all should participate

Comment

It's a great album. If she only had some personality to go with it, she's just too boring.

Comment

Working...
                  X