Taylor Swift - Lover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - Lover

The album is coming soon and the live stream is tonight so I thought I‘d open a topic for it.

A lot of people are saying the album cover has leaked??
    I Forgot That You Existed
    25.00%
    Cruel Summer
    52.27%
    Lover
    50.00%
    The Man
    61.36%
    The Archer
    22.73%
    I Think He Knows
    22.73%
    Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
    43.18%
    Paper Rings
    18.18%
    Cornelia Street
    43.18%
    Death By A Thousand Cuts
    13.64%
    London Boy
    9.09%
    Soon You'll Get Betterft Dixie Chicks
    22.73%
    False God
    25.00%
    You Need To Calm Down
    38.64%
    Afterglow
    18.18%
    ME! ft Brendon Urie
    15.91%
    It's Nice to Have a Friend
    15.91%
    Daylight
    34.09%
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu June 13th, 2019, 21:43.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Don’t like the title and I hope that’s not the cover
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Forever 15 and a half.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Well...

It has 18 songs and comes out August 23

Comment

Sweet Beysus that cover is so bad This makes me scared the other tracks are similar to ME!th and I can't get the odd track I like such as Delicate out of this
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

She just announced on her Insta live that there’s going to be 4 Deluxe Editions that are going to be available at Target and on her Website.

The new single "You Need to Calm Down" is coming out tonight and the video is coming out on Monday. It’s premiering on Good Morning America.

There will also be some kind of collaboration with Stella McCartney.

Comment

4 Deluxe editions ridiculous.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                She just announced on her Insta live that there’s going to be 4 Deluxe Editions that are going to be available at Target and on her Website.
                She wats to hit another million first week I see
                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Merch is now available

Comment

What a mess
                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

You can also preorder all 4 deluxe editions at once on Targets website 12.99 for the physical is also already very cheap for 18 tracks tbh
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Comment

Im excited to see how this turns out. Hopefully the tracks are better than ME!

Comment

I like the album title, George Maple's impact. The artwork is very well done, but it's pretty childish.

The 4 target versions all have the same artwork and packaging but just have different journal notes and a different poster? I mean fair enough if you're desperate for big numbers, but don't take advantage of your fans by trying to get them to buy virtually the same product four times over. Release versions with different packaging to at least make it worth their while.
                            late.

Comment

Omg that cover and title is so basic even for Taylor.
                              Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

That is one of the ugliest album covers of the past few years, very 'graphic design is my passion' tease, her graphic designer should have asked her to buy the full photoshop version instead of using the bootleg

Comment

Apart from the yellow thing on the right I'm liking the cover. Better than "Reputation" for sure and I like that she's really moving away from that 'dark' image back to a more "1989"-like image.

August release date is very unusual for her!

Comment

I think the cover is simple but lovely!
                                    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

The cover is worse than those fan made crap Madonna used many many from Aldo Diaz. This is not even Photoshop basic level.
                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Exciting. I hope this does well.
                                        Too Much Music
                                        Too Much Music @Facebook
                                        Too Much Music @Twitter
                                        Scotland Social League

Comment

I need this album in my life.

I like the cover, I think it's nice. Although I really like the cover for You Need to Calm Down.

I think she'll be hard pressed to get 1,000,000 this time. I think she'll get 600k without a major hit in the next 8 weeks, 800k with a major hit.
                                          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Soz.
                                            Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Oh no....

Comment

Why the glitter heart?
                                                I like that its not as dark as Rep, but the cover should have been better

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Oh no....
                                                  That Siwa girl better shut her mouth, especially that 3rd picture reminds me of Sia's We Are Born era

Comment

Jojo is so annoying
                                                    Forever Young

Comment

She‘s the Benjamin Button of Pop.

She’s approaching infanthood with each album.
                                                      YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

I don't hate the cover. I don't love it either. I am however enjoying this era so far
                                                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

Kinda dig this new song.
                                                          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I love all the artwork. An improvement over Reputation. She looks incredibly beautiful in all shots.
                                                            You ain't gotta break down,
                                                            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Working...
                                                            X