No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - Lover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^I agree. Rep is my least fav album by her. And i don't know why she chose Me over The Man, or Cruel Summer

Comment

• I like quite a few songs on this album, but it grew old for me pretty fast. I was done with it after a couple of spins TBH.

IMHO Reputation aged better.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• 13 years into her career. Absolutely nobody is doing it like her.
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She performed "Soon You'll Get Better".

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• One year of the "Lover" era.

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• That acoustic performance of Cornelia Street was EVERYTHING. Jesus, those high notes. I fell in love with the song.
                  One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

Comment

• She uploaded Cornelia Street (Live From Paris) Video on her YouTube.
                      Could it be a hint that it's the next single?
                      Taylor Swift - Colbie Caillat - Carrie Underwood - Miranda Lambert

Comment

• I'm not that much into "Lover" album as much as "1989" and "reputation" but omg! What an excellent performance! It really elevated the song!!!
                        Last edited by GreekGeek; Wed June 24th, 2020, 19:41.
                        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Working...
                        X