No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - Lover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s definitely time for a new single.
    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Finally, needs confirmation and a good MV, it is a hit, catchy as hell
        As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

• It is the next single it was sent today to pop radio and yesterday to Hot AC
          As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

• It has now sold 5 million copies worldwide. What a legend.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Who's the man?
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                Who's the man?
                Music producer Joel Little. He produced four songs on the album including "ME!".
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Music producer Joel Little. He produced four songs on the album including "ME!".
                  He can produce my baby
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• He wrote ME! you can keep him.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Gave this a listen today and still sounds good. It's definitely a return to form after horrible Reputation.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Gave this a listen today and still sounds good. It's definitely a return to form after horrible Reputation.
                          I liked 'reputation.' as a whole .
                          WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

Gave this a listen today and still sounds good. It's definitely a return to form after horrible Reputation.
                            I cannot believe you hate her best album. Reputation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lover
                            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post

I cannot believe you hate her best album. Reputation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lover
                              Lover
                              I don't use the other one. Couldn't get into despite listening to many times.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yes, "Lover" was a great improvement over "Reputation" and should have been the actual follow-up to "1989" (even though I enjoy half of "Reputation"). A shame this era was cut short by terrible single choices, because I don't think "The Man" will really blow up.

Comment

• ^I agree. Rep is my least fav album by her. And i don't know why she chose Me over The Man, or Cruel Summer

Comment

• I like quite a few songs on this album, but it grew old for me pretty fast. I was done with it after a couple of spins TBH.

IMHO Reputation aged better.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• 13 years into her career. Absolutely nobody is doing it like her.

Comment

• She performed "Soon You'll Get Better".

Comment

• One year of the "Lover" era.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• That acoustic performance of Cornelia Street was EVERYTHING. Jesus, those high notes. I fell in love with the song.
                                                One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

Working...
                                                X