No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - Lover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #28 on Albumism’s 50 Best Albums of 2019 list.

#28 | Taylor Swift | Lover
    Republic

According to Quentin Harrison: “By its conclusion, Lover will leave audiences with the understanding that this project is far from a retreat into established comforts, rather Swift is taking stock of her legacy, so far. Lover celebrates one of today’s most prominent pop figures in all of her glory and signals that there are even greater things to come from her in the future.”
    https://www.albumism.com/lists1/best...or-swift-lover
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^ How can it be both "over" and "nearly"?
          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• It’s definitely time for a new single.
            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Comment

• Finally, needs confirmation and a good MV, it is a hit, catchy as hell
                As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

• It is the next single it was sent today to pop radio and yesterday to Hot AC
                  As a singer, songwriter and producer Bruno Mars has sold over 169 million singles

Comment

• It has now sold 5 million copies worldwide. What a legend.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Who's the man?
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        Who's the man?
                        Music producer Joel Little. He produced four songs on the album including "ME!".

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Music producer Joel Little. He produced four songs on the album including "ME!".
                          He can produce my baby
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• He wrote ME! you can keep him.

Comment

Working...
                            X