Taylor Swift - Lover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 5 hours left. I‘m so excited!
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I will listen to the previews tomorrow because I liked two or three songs on 1989. Maybe there will be one or two songs for me. I think on the last album only one song was ok for me.
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• There are four songs in a row that are literally pop perfection. This very much reminds me of Carly's Emotion. Which I love so it's a good thing.

Comment

• Cornelia street is... Wow!

Comment

• Only an hour and a half
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• It's downloading. So excited
                Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Lol. Two minutes after midnight and still not available

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                    Lol. Two minutes after midnight and still not available
                    Same

Comment

• It's an OK album. Some brilliant pop songs nd some ok filler tracks. I'll give it a few more listens
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• It’s not available anywhere until midnight US time; that’s 2pm here in Australia. So frustrating
                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Originally posted by westhammer View Post
                          It’s not available anywhere until midnight US time; that’s 2pm here in Australia. So frustrating
                          .....are you kidding?

Comment

• Not exactly my style, but the Taylor fans will like this. On first listen I would say that Cruel Summer/The Man/AfterGlow were the most instant to me.

LOL at the 18 short tracks (on average), somebody wants to work the SPS equivalents.

Comment

• I was counting down the hours and for what???? I cannot stand this puta.

Comment

• "Cruel Summer" is an absolute BOP! Sounds straight out of 1989 and so does "The Man". What a fantastic album. She delivered!
                                Last edited by Loverboy; Fri August 23rd, 2019, 04:25.

Comment

• I’m listening to it now and I’m up to Death by a Thousand Cuts, everything has been excellent except Paper Rings.
                                  Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                  Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

• Bland opener.
                                    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• The Man is an anthem, absolutely love it!
                                      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• London Boy is the only track that grabbed my attention due to its fantastic verses.

Apart from that, she‘s made like 0 progress.

Comment

• Too lazy to listen to the whole thing right now considering it’s 1 hour long so I’ll give it a try tomorrow, but I’m still curious, what are the bops?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                            Too lazy to listen to the whole thing right now considering it’s 1 hour long so I’ll give it a try tomorrow, but I’m still curious, what are the bops?
                                            For me 'Cruel Summer' 'Miss Americana' 'The Man' 'I Forgot That You Excisted' 'I Think He Knows' and 'Cornelia Street'

Comment

• 1. False God
                                              2. Lover

The rest

Comment

• Amazing album. I absolutely LOVE it. ME! is the worst song - so many great tunes! She always delivers.
                                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• I think the songs ALL could have been iconic if the production wasn't cheesy in parts... her choruses o this are the biggest offendors.
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

• Thank God Cruel Summer exists.

Comment

• So Paper Ring steals Hilary Duff’s Breathe In Breathe Out melody Did she really

Comment

• I don't like this! I was hoping something different after "lover" (the song) but the album is too cheesy!

Comment

• They really did remove Spelling is fun from the album version.
                                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• This album sounds great so far, listening to it rn!

Me and YNTCD actualy belong to the worst songs on the album, i also dont like False God

Comment

• I'm looking forward to giving the album a listen over the weekend.
                                                              Too Much Music
                                                              Too Much Music @Facebook
                                                              Too Much Music @Twitter
                                                              Scotland Social League

Comment

Working...
                                                              X