Sam Smith - Love Goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yog View Post
    HOT TEA: According to reliable source “TroubleMakerOlly”.

Sam Smith’s upcoming third Album,
    “To Die For” will released on May 1st.

With the third single/title track dropping this weekend.
    Could you please change the title of this thread as the album has a different name now?
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Did we have the To Die For tracklist? Are there much differences? I'm really hyped for this! Shame there isn't a vinyl announced yet.
      thank u, next

Comment

• I like and prefer the new cover.
        You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
        I should walk away.
        Oh, I should walk away.
        But I think I'll stay.
        (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
          Did we have the To Die For tracklist? Are there much differences? I'm really hyped for this! Shame there isn't a vinyl announced yet.

Actually there's a vinyl up for purchase on Sam's official store/page, target, jpc, universal-music, etc.
          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• idk whether to post here, since the title has not changed of the thread. But I really enjoy the album, atleast I enjoy every track/ The execution of the tracklisting is a bit weird of the album if you exclude the bonustracks because it is basically divided in two parts. With the lower end more or less being slower songs/ballads.
            Last edited by IVyoncÚ; Fri October 30, 2020, 07:40.

Comment

• LOL A mess who is supposed to know that he released his new album today??? If it wasn't for your post I wouldn't know
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Great album <3

Comment

• I enjoy this a lot on the first spin. There are more slow songs than I expected, but overall a nice body of work. "Dance ('Til You Love Someone Else)" is a first standout from the songs we didn't know so far.

Comment

• Can a mod change the title of the thread please? People open a threa just for the sake of opening it and then leave it be.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This album couldn't have come at a better time for me. I'm not sure about Dance ('Til You Love Someone Else) but everything else is stellar.

Comment

• It's a sold album. Much better than his previous one.
                        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• I LOVE LOVE Dance BUT I'm a hoe that type of production/ sound.

Comment

• I thoroughly enjoyed this album! From the moment "Young" played I knew it was gonna serve quality
                            See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Rlly good album. Very listenable
                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Their best album since ITLH. I enjoyed the entire album (excluding I'm Ready). Kids Again is my favourite.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                                  It's a sold album. Much better than his previous one.
                                  Agreed. It was a good balance of sad pop bops and ballads.

Although, I feel like he would've been fine releasing the album as it was a while back.

Comment

• I’m quite enjoying this, it’s growing on me a lot. Love Kids Again, the nostalgic mood is perfect
                                    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• the Target/Japanese bonustracks are great as well,

Comment

• Another One it's such a good song, definitely the best one of the new ones.
                                        Ballads are not on par to "To die for" but they are cute still.

Fire on Fire and Promises don't fit the album at all, so they are gone along with Dance which is the only new song I didn't like and some of the ballads.

My album ended up like this:

1. Diamonds
                                        2. Another one
                                        3. Dancing with a stranger
                                        4. How do you sleep
                                        5. My Oasis
                                        6. So serious
                                        7. For the lover that I lost
                                        8. Kids Again
                                        9. To Die For
                                        10. Love Goes

Sounds stellar that way I have to say. I also like "Forgive Myself" but I like the album better without it.
                                        Last edited by DoesAnybody; Sat October 31, 2020, 18:47.

Comment

• So Serious is a tune.

all of these bops are sad tho lol. I dig the contrast.

Love Goes and Kids Again are beautiful. So is Young..

Samantha did ha thing on this.
                                          Last edited by ThaInfo1; Sun November 1, 2020, 14:20.

Comment

• This album kind of goes nowhere. He lost his spark after his first record, sadly.

Comment

• ^
                                              It's funny because I didn't really felt much of a spark during their debut era, and only liked a handful of songs and for me they only have gotten better

Comment

• New songs are amazing, I only feel the album it's too long and there's some 2018 tracks that should have been left out.
                                                But the album itself is amazing, so nice to listen to.

Another one should be the next single, it has such a great atmosphere, almost ethereal.
                                                Last edited by DoesAnybody; Sun November 1, 2020, 17:40.

Comment

• First time I'm excited to check out one of their albums. I loved everything they released last/this year.
                                                  One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                                    This album kind of goes nowhere. He lost his spark after his first record, sadly.
                                                    The only song I liked on the debut album is Stay With Me. Sam's only gotten better since IMO.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X